chapter 7

fast forward 2 days

sophies povI woke up to a knock on the door I said "come in" it was nat and will "hey I come with good news. I have to let you know that you can go home today in a little while." will said. "thank you." I told them and me and my mom talked for a little while the next thing I know is that I am asleep again I wake up to my mom shaking me. she said "time to wake up we get to leave now and go home. your dad is waiting for us at home." "yes finally I get to leave," I said. then the nurse comes in and takes out my IV and undo me from the feeding pump and back to mine. then I put my vog mask on and then me and mom go through the ED we say bye to nat and Maggie. "are you excited to be going home?" mom asked me "of course I am I can finally get back to my bedroom and my cello" she laughs at me. while we are driving home mom tells me "oh by the way your uncle is coming over for dinner tonight." I was so happy to see my uncle again so I get to know him more. we get home and I go inside and go to see my dad when see him I hug him. would have guessed by the hug I haven't seen him for days but in my case, I have always been a daddy's girl but don't tell mom I said that. "hey kiddo I missed you too" he said returning the hug and then I let go of him. "hey dad what's for dinner tonight?" I asked him "I think is lasagna for dinner your moms making it." "Okay, then I am going to my room okay?" "Okay kiddo," he said and I left to go up to my room and play my cello and I played my favorite peace which I would have to say is 'someone like you - by Adele- on cello'

play song here here:

gabby pov
when me and Sophie get home and after she goes up after a couple of minutes Antonio arrives and he walks into the house to hear music from upstairs you can hear here on the cello Sophie was playing. "what is that music that you are playing gabby?" he asks me "I'm not playing anything that's you Nicece that's playing that" I told him. he looked at me with his eyes wide. "no way that's too good, I have never her such a good music before." "yah well now you have that's a new peace she has been working on." then I yell from downstairs to upstairs "Sophie dinners ready to eat."

Sophies pov

I quickly put my cello away and get downstairs and I see mom and my uncle. then my mom sees me and said "Sophie can you plate the table please" "sure thing mom" I tell her. once I am done with that I go to the kitchen and help my mom bring the food out and then I go back to the kitchen and grab a Gatorade- blue and then I go put my drank down on the table and sit down I would have asked if they what the would have liked to drank but mom beat me to it. for dinner tonight I only have a very small amount of lasagna which I love and then my Gatorade. we sit and talk about how life has been. I Filled my uncle in on how I used to go to school but I am now homeschooling and othering things that have happened when Antonio said "I heard you upstairs earlier and it sounds so good. got to say the best music I have heard." "Thanks, I try to work hard for me to be able to play pieces like that," I told him. after we kept talking for a little while I excuse my self from the table and put my dishes away, and went upstairs when I reached my bedroom I looked at the planner of my nightly routine I had for my medical stuff and then while doing my stuff I feel asleep. I was exhausted by today and with my CF I was even more exhausted.