chapter 15

I'm so sorry guys I haven't been updating I'm going to try to get a schedule out by tomorrow for this upcoming week so I'm so sorry again that I have not been updating I'm going to try to continue updating as much as possible I just been stressed with school and there's upcoming exams going on so I'm trying to get that done and studying so I'm so sorry again and I hope you guys will keep reading I will try to get the next part posted as soon as possible thanks for reading love you guys!!! Hey guys I also wanted to let you know before I get on with the story that I am going to be changing my platform of my writing a tiny bit so it's not as much together and you can read it much better please let me know if it's easier or if it's actually harder and I'll try to make it where it's easier for you guys three so please let me know thank you!

*Memorial day*

Sophies pov

I woke up this morning with knots in my stomach I was so nervous for later tonight. I sat in my bed just thinking about what could go wrong. 'Could I mess up on the national anthem? 'can I mess up on the song that I still haven't told my parents about that I was singing?' 'what could go wrong what can I do wrong?' All of a sudden I was put on my thoughts by a knock on my door. I see my mom poked her head in

"Sophie, you have 25 minutes to get everything you need for spending the day at the fire house and for your performance tonight." she said to me

I was still zoned out I didn't really hear what she said the next thing I know is she's sitting next to me on my bed. 

"Soph?" she said to me softly

I look up at her...

"yeah... what did you say?" I asked her

"you OK you looked off in your own world." she questioned me, I just shook my head "okay, well you have about 25 minutes to finish getting most of your stuff ready for today but you should have most of it ready because you got it ready last night. me and your dad still has to go to shift for a little while and then make sure you have everything for your performance tonight and you still have time to go take a shower if you wanted too. also you will have to stay at the firehouse tonight." she told me.

I nodded and jumped off my bed I finished picking out my outfit for today and tonight for my performance after I picked out my outfit for today I quickly went and turned on the shower and started I'm doing my feeding tube and getting that prepped before I jump in the shower real quick after I got in the shower I quickly went and changed and brush my teeth and reconnected me back to my feeding tube tube. And finish doing my normal routine for the morning.

*this is the outfit that you are wearing to the firehouse*

once I finish in the bath room I go back to my bag that I normal have my school work in and I make sure that I put my Music and there for the national anthem and the music I'm going to be playing and singing to tonight. I put on my normal mask and my bag that I have my feeding tube in. (will have a different mask and and bag for later to night)... I made sure everything was in there I went and grab my bags and I went downstairs...