"What you mean Hyeong. She were also wrong. Why she wants to see my photo. " Jungkook questioned Taehyung.
..................................................................................

"Wae? Why is that his fault? That was not his fault. He will be embarrassed for showing you his naked childhood photo. " Jisoo completely denied Chaeyoung's accuse on Jungkook.

"Chu, Why are you taking his side.Huh?" Chaeyoung asked her with a disappointment.
..................................................................................

"I'm not taking anyone's side. But how can I support you too. There is nothing to embarrass about. That was your childhood photo. You are acting like she saw you naked now. " Taehyung said to Jungkook.

"So you are saying that. The accident happened because of my stubbornness. " Jungkook asked.
..................................................................................

"Of course. Because Your stubborn decision you both ended up kissing each other 'accidently'. " Jisoo said emphasising the last word.

"Ok fine. I know this was not my fault. That's it. And I don't want you to support me." Chaeyoung announced looking at Jisoo fire in eyes.
..................................................................................

"And who said I will support you. No way. I have my own standards. I don't want to get involved in this kind of 'accidents'." Taehyung said to Jungkook. Jungkook looked at him with a annoyed face and said.

"This is happening because of Eomma. She was one who placed that photo of mine there. If she didn't this will never happen."

"Whatever. I was here to give you this file. Read and sign it if you have time after your thoughts about the 'accidental kiss'." Teahyung said teasingly emphasising the last word and extending him the file which he brought from his cabin.
Jungkook gave him a death glare but Taehyung just smirked at him.

"I don't have time to waste. I have a meeting now and the headache is still killing me. " Taehyung said rubbing his forehead.

"You deserve it. " Jungkook said to him. Taehyung teased him by stiking his tongue out before going out from his office room. Jungkook hitted the table frustratingly.

"Ahh..Ouch.. Why is the table is this hard." Jungkook said rubbing his poor right hand.

Taehyung got out from his room. He looked up to Jisoo and Chaeyoung's table. And they were talking.
"Did Chaeyoung also tell Jisoo about it? " Taehyung thought. And walked to his room.

At this same time Jisoo and Chaeyoung are still fighting over the Accidental Kiss.

"You are so mean Chu. I thought you will understand me. But you didn't And although you are supporting him. " Chaeyoung stated with an annoyed look.

"Chae. This is will be my last time telling you that I'm not supporting him. " Jisoo said to her.

"Then why are you not telling that. The accidental kiss were not my fault. "

"Because that was your fault. "

"Chu, this is what I said you are in his side."

"That is not what I mean. "

"Then what you mean? "

"Chae, why are you starting a fighting because of this."

"So you are telling that I'm starting a fight now. "

"Yes. Because you are. "

"No Chu, you started this fight."

"I didn't. I calmly started this talk. But you ended up starting a fight. "