Chapter 15: Bliss

Start from the beginning

"Oh, thank you," I said.

"Now, remember, keep eating the diet plan that I've given you if you want to remain healthy," she said.

"I will."

I got up from the seat and left her office. Everything is going fine..............................................................................

Or so I thought. 

THE NEXT DAY

"Timothy, I want these done by today," my boss slammed 2 folders onto my desk.

"Boss, that's too much work," I said.

"I don't care, if I don't get those in by~

"I understand that, but you have to know that~

"by this week, I'm not getting that promotion from corporate, and this office will~," he continued to talk over me.

"Yes, but can you reschedule my work~

"will be going overtime next week."

"OKAY, WILL YOU SHUT UP!!!!!" I yelled at him.

Everyone in the office heard my voice loud in the clear and stopped for a brief moment to look over at the boss and me. Everyone knew that the boss was an asshole, but no one was brave enough actually to confront him about anything. But today was something different; I felt something snap.

"YOU HAVE ME DOING YOUR DIRT WORK FOR SOME STUPID PROMOTION OF YOURS!!!" I yelled.

*Yeri comes to my side*

"Okay, Timothy calms down," Yeri said.

"FOR A WHOLE FUCKING MONTH, I'VE BEEN GETTING ASSIGNMENTS AFTER ASSIGNMENTS AFTER ASSIGNMENTS!!!! DO NOT GET NOT GET ANY REST!!" I continued to yell.

"Timothy, stop it, please," Yeri begged me. 

"I'M THE HARDEST WORKING PERSON HERE; YOU HAD ME WORK ON HOLIDAYS!!!!"

"Timothy, calm down," my boss said.

"NO FUCK YOU!!!" I yelled back. "YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT; I DON'T WANT TO DO YOU DIRTY WORK ANYMORE. TAKE THESE ASSIGNMENTS AND S~SHOVE~

"Timothy, are you okay," Yeri asked.

"s~shove i~it up y~your a~."

That's when I fainted and fell onto the ground. 

A FEW HOURS LATER

My eyes slowly began to open up. A white bright light, shining down across my face. Gaining visibility, I noticed I wasn't in my house, or Lisa's for that matter. I was in the hospital. In there were my parents and Dr. Follden, all visiting. In the back of the room was a nurse.

"Timothy," my mom said.

"Hey, mom," I replied.

"We heard what happened at work today," she said. "Are you okay."

"Yeah, mom, I'm fine," she said.

Just then, the nurse gave me a glass of water. 

"Here you go," she gave it to me.

"Thank you," I said. "So, nurse, how long am I going to be staying here."

"Well, we're in a protocol of your faint. Dr. Follden told us about an illness you had," the nurse said. "We'll be running some test, taking your blood to see what's wrong."

"Does Lisa know about this," I said.

"No, mom, I just fainted," I chuckled out.

"Here, text her real quick," she said, handing me my phone.

(TEXT MESSAGES)

Here goes nothing.

Timothy: Lisa, it's me, Timothy.

Timothy: Lisa, are you there

Timothy: Baby, I have to tell you something

Timothy: I'm in the hospital, by the way; I hope you can call me back, love you.

(END OF TEXT)

"Did she text you back," my dad asked?

I faked smiled.

"Yeah.......she said I hope you feel better."