Chapter 21: Darkest Secret

Comenzar desde el principio

"Okay..." he thinks. "Who was your first crush?" He asks, his questions already becoming more interesting.

I blush when he asks me that. My first crush was Benji. "You..." I say softly.

He laughs a little. "Me?"

I nod.

"Wait, actually? I was your first crush"

I nod again. "I thought you would have known that."

He shakes his head, clearly surprised by my answer. "No..." he says. "I didn't."

"My turn," I change the topic. "I want to ask you a question."

He smiles. "Go for it."

"Who was your first?" I ask awkwardly.

"My-. My first what?" He chuckles.

"Your first." I say to make it more clear. "Who was the first person you... had sex.. with?"

He turns away from me and I'm worried I asked a wrong question. "Next question," he says.

I shake my head. "No, no. I answered your question and now you have to answer mine."

You would think I know the answer to this question. I mean after all, I know Benji better than anyone. But when we started high school, at first, we grew apart. There was this brief time where we didn't speak much. And then some time went by and suddenly he was having sex all the time with different people.

He sighs. "I was young." He sounds like he's warning me. "I was stupid and it was a mistake," he says.

"Consider me intrigued."

"You remember the Aldrins?" He asks and I pause for a second.

"Yes...?"

"They have a daughter. Alyssa."

"Alyssa?!" I shout in surprise. "Your first time was with Alyssa?"

He chuckles. "After a year from when it happened, the Aldrins stopped coming to our weekly tennis meetups."

"I had no idea they stopped going." I say. "Wait... where did it happen?"

"At the-" he clears his throat. "At the country club... in the supply closet."

I laugh. "That's disgusting!"

He laughs along. "I couldn't look at Alyssa for years. The first time I ran into her since that day was a year ago. It was so awkward."

"How old were you?"

"Thirteen," he answers.

"Damn," I say. "That's so... young."

"I can't believe you've never done it." He comments, turning the tables on me. "You're eighteen and you've never had sex."

I turn away shyly. "So?"

"So, it's uncommon. I'm just still surprised you've never had sex."

"Maybe I'm waiting for the right person," I answer, looking him in the eye. He stares back at me and I know he understands what I'm trying to communicate.

"Have you found him?" He flirts.

"Or her. You know know everything about me." I joke.

He laughs. "Well have you?"

I bite my bottom lip. "I think so."

"Yeah?" He smirks.

"Yeah," I reply, my face flushed.

He leans into kiss me and I instantly melt into it. I admit I've been a little sexually frustrated lately. Ever since Benji went down on me for the first time I've been wanting more.

He pulls me over his lap and I can feel his length through his pants. He grinds me back and forth over it, causing us both to breathe deeply. His hands dance their way under my shirt and over my bra strap, unclasping it.

I play with his hair as we kiss, causing him to pull me closer into him. With one hand, he pulls his shirt over his head and onto the floor. My fingers find their way to his pants, eager to undo them.

I surprise myself when I pull my shirt over my head, revealing my breasts. He stops to stare at them before gently massaging them with his hand.

I moan at his touch and continue kissing him while trying to undo his pants. "We don't have to..." he says in between our kisses.

"I want to," I consent.

I pull down his pants to the ground and in the meantime I also take mine off as well. "You're so fucking hot," he says, turning me on even more.

I straddle him again, feeling more of his length without those damned jeans. I wonder what sex will feel like. Will it hurt? Will it feel good?

He thrusts himself up and down, making us both crave more. He slides his hands into my underwear and placing them over my ass. I kiss him even harder, preparing myself for what's to come next.

I tug at his boxers in hope of taking them off with just one hand, and he helps me. "You want to? He asks, his voice musky and sexy.

"Yes," I agree.

I hear the door start to unlock and we completely freeze. We both quickly stand up and start dressing ourselves. Luckily, the chain on the door is locked so it gives us some extra time.

"Benji?" Emily calls out and we freak out even more. "Benji, open up, it's your mother. And Natalie."

I pause what I'm doing when I hear Natalie's name. Benji looks over at me to catch my reaction.

I run into my bedroom and close my door. This is going to be extremely awkward.

Ahh this chapter got so heated. I'm still adjusting to writing sensual content but I hope I did OK. The next chapter is coming out tomorrow so remember to check back to find out what happens!

Feel free to comment and/or like this chapter, it means so so much to me! Thank you again for reading my story. I love you!!

Xoxo