8. No see

On a cloudy morning Alvin arrived at school with his brothers. Somehow, which came off as a miracle to both Dave and his siblings, he was the first to get ready and hence they got to school earlier than usual. They still couldn't believe it was even possible for him to get up early! Maybe he had some sort of motivation.

Alvin skateboarded through the hallway to his locker. There was probably a rule against doing that, but he couldn't care less. He hummed a song as he took his neccessary supplies from his locker before quickly slaming it shut and walking to class. It was so wierd to see the hallways empty and being one of the only people around for once.

He opened the door and found miss Smith arranging some paperwork and books on her desk.

"Why hello miss Smith! How are you fairing this lovely morning?" He said with a charming grin.

"Wait Alvin?Wha-what are you doing here this early?" She said in disbelief.

"Well, it seems like a good day to start things afresh,"He shrugged as his mind drifted off to somewhere else.

"To what?" She asked raising her eyebrow."-you know what, nevermind. I'd rather not know," She said getting up her desk. "-and I should get to somewhere else. This is not how I'm starting my morning," She said leaving for the teachers lounge.

Alvin just shrugged again and remembered he didn't do his homework. He quickly got to work and hoped he could get one less detention off his shoulders.

Simon and Theodore joined him in class and soon other students started coming in too. Eventually the class was getting full but there was still no sign of a certain chipette. Where could she be? Even her sisters were here.

She finally came in, wearing the same neutral expression, and he smiled in relief, but his smile quickly fell as miss Smith came in right after her. Brittany sat down and miss Smith started teaching. Great, this was exactly what he needed.

Lunch time came around and their was no sign of his siblings in the cafeteria. They didn't always eat together but they could have least told him where they were. There was no sign of Brittany either, his eyes located Eleanor and Jeanette.

"Hey Eleanor, have you seen Brit-I mean the others?" He asked, holding his tray of food.

She looked at him for five seconds before giving him a subtle glare.

"Did you do something to Brittany?" She interrogated.

"W-what?" He said not expecting his question to be answered with another question.

"You heard me Seville. What did you do this time?" She folding her arms. Jeanette sent a disapproving glare his way as well. His eyes shifted between the two of them.

"I didn't do anything! I have no idea what you're talking about," He folded his arms. This was probably why the drama teacher loved him so much, he was so good at acting.

"Are you sure? Cause Brittany's been acting wierd since she came from your place on Saturday," Jeanette questioned.

"So what makes you think that I had anything to do with it?" He said.

"Alvin, this is the last time I'm asking. Did you do something to Britt?" Eleanor said looking at him closely "-Something you know, a little more worse than usual,"She huffed.