11. Weekend Plans

"Why does she always have to take this long?" Alvin groaned.

"Hey, you're the one who wanted her awake before noon on the weekend," Eleanor chuckled scrolling on her phone.

"But it's well past noon now! This is ridiculous, I'm going in there," He said grabbing the door knob.

Jeanette stopped him, "That's not the best idea, what if she's not dressed or-"

"She's supposed to be, we agreed on this yesterday! I swear if she doesn't come out I'm gonna-" Alvin was surprised when he felt the door knob turn on it's own. Out emerged a glammed up Brittany with a satisfied smirk on her face.

"I'm ready now," she announced.

Alvin squinted his eyes, "What took longer, let me guess. Hair? Make up?" He said folding his arms.

"Both," She grinned at him, he shook his head in response.

"Come on you two, we're gonna be late," Jeantte cautioned.

"Yeah, we're already 30 minutes behind schedule,' Simon reminded. It was finally saturday and the chipmunks and the chipettes thought what better way to spend the weekend then to go out together and do and something fun? So thats exactly what they planned to do today.

"This new waterpark is gonna be sick!" Alvin exclaimed with a spring in his step.

"It's especially convenient something so fun opens this weekend," Simon remarked, agreeing with him.

"Yeah, I'm really excited," Eleanor said happily.

"The..the waterpark isn't too far away from here, is it?" Theodore asked.

"It should be nearby Theodore. Well, according to Alvin's directions," Simon said.

"Did you make sure you got the directions right Alvin," Brittany sounding serious, as she turned her head to face him.

"I did, I did, I'm positive about them! They're on my phone," He said defensively.

"Okay then...But let's stop to get some icecream first. The shop's right there!" Eleanor said pointing at an ice cream store several blocks away.

The others were well ahead, while Brittany was lagging behind and reapplying her lipgloss. When some jerky boy decided to extend his leg to trip her because she wasn't paying attention. She indeed tripped causing her to smudge a pink glossy line across her face. The boy broke into a hysterical laughter and Brittany although at first surprised glared at him. In a blink of an eye, she pounced on him and grabbed his face. Writting all over it with her pigmented lipgloss.

"You think that's funny huh? Do you think this is funny too, hmm? Is this funny?" She taunted as the boy struggled to free himself. He stared at her cowardly with widen eyes. Alvin glanced back at the commotion behind him and quickly rushed to hold Brittany back from attacking him anyfurther. He managed to get her off of him, but the boy just sat there paralyzed, still in the state of shock.

"Look dude, I would advise you to run if you want to stay alive," Alvin said struggling to hold back a still tempered Brittany. The boy quickly nodded before taking to his feet and fleeing the scene as fast as he could.

"You better run!"Brittany shouted after him, " Unless you want me to rip out your eyelashes one by one!" She threatened as he fled.