079; i won't cry

third person.

it was seven am the following day and mollie, max and nicole were sitting on the stairs to the porch with julie stood by the door behind them.

mollie had a bag of her belongings beside her, the only bag she'd be allowed to take with her as most of the things she needed would already be at her destination, things that would be safe for her to use.

"is corbyn not around? have you texted him?" max spoke up as nicole looked over at him confused before she glanced at the girl sat with her head in her hands.

"max we broke up," she replied as he slowly frowned, "we broke up like last month."

"he slept over the other night," he said, "did he not?"

"yeah because we had.. he had an argument with saskia." mollie told him as she took notice of a car pulling up outside their driveway.

"oh," he mumbled, sighing before the three of them stood up, "does he not know about-"

"he has no idea i'm going anywhere." mollie interrupted him as she walked down the driveway to the car, handing over her bag to be thrown in the back as max glanced at nicole.

"don't cry," nicole told him, "you'll make her feel like shit."

"i won't cry," max shook his head as he sighed, "i know this is for the best i'm not gonna cry, nana do you think i'll cry?"

"i will," julie said, a tissue already in her hands as max glanced over his shoulder at her, "if she doesn't hug me before she goes i'll cry."

"nana has high expectations," nicole joked, her and max laughing slightly before mollie walked back up the driveway.

as she stood a few feet away from both of them with her arms folded, she waited for someone in front of her to speak up so she wouldn't have to. but as she began to notice the sad expressions on all of their faces, it wasn't long before she rolled her eyes and glanced down at the floor.

"please do not punch anything no matter how angry you get," max explained, "it'll only be worse for you."

"i'm not going to punch anyone," she looked up at him before turning her head to julie, "nana please don't-"

"i want a hug," julie interrupted her, walking past max and nicole over to her granddaughter before she pulled the girl into a tight hug, "don't have sex with anyone there because it won't go-"

"nana," mollie looked up at her as she laughed slightly, "i'm not going to sleep with anyone."

"you never know, you might see someone cute there," julie shrugged with a small smile on her face, "just go and try your hardest to let them help, if you let them help you then the quicker you can feel better."

"and even if you come back and it didn't help, that's okay because i still love you nonetheless and i'm still proud of you," she continued, receiving a nod from mollie in response as she gave her a smile.

"okay," mollie replied, pulling the sleeves of her jacket over her hands as she looked over at nicole, "we are moving into that apartment by the way."

"we are?"

"as soon as i get back," mollie nodded, watching a smile grow on nicole's face as she returned the nod.

"i won't decorate it until you return, i don't want to be criticised for it." she replied, "you can help with the decorating."

"okay," mollie said, "but get moved in because we are doing that."

"not until i say you can," max folded his arms as the two girls looked over at him, "what if i don't want you to move out?"

"sucks for you," she shrugged, glancing over at the car to see the driver sat in his seat waiting, "alright well i don't want the driver to be in a bad mood so.."