Aeri's laughter filtered out of her mouth, she rolled her eyes again at his stupid, yet endearing antics. "Okay tiger, calm down," He could get overprotective at times, however, the woman enjoyed having a brotherly figure in her life.

Jae was always there for her, and she was there for him as well. And although it was heartbreaking when her mother and brother died in the accident, at least one good thing sprouted from the situation— the pair's bond strengthening.

They weren't blood-related, but they weren't any less of family.

"So why are you waiting here again?" He changed the topic, his little act faltering as he walked over to the shop's broom.

Aeri watched as he swept the floors, replying back soon after. "Park's gonna pick me up for our fake date,"

"And what about the others?"

"They said they were gonna dye their hair i think. I'm not too sure, but definitely something with their appearance," She answered, moving for him to sweep the spot she previously stood in.

"Look, your boyfriend is here," Jae glanced over his shoulder towards the tall glass panels of his store, where it showcased the newly arrived car with a particular driver.

For a split second, Aeri choked on her spit. Her heels immediately turned her body towards the front— allowing her eyes to come in contact with Jisung's.

He sat in his car, a pair of shades sat atop his head, acting as a make-shift headband for his blonde bangs.

"I know i'm great, but you have to leave for your date," Jae cooed, pushing her towards the door. Aeri slapped his hands away and scoffed. She continued walking forward, but her eyes were locked with the older's.

"Your is head is too far up your ass,"

"Tell me something I don't know," He sassed, walking her butt with the bottom of the broom. The woman hissed and quickly flipped him off before exiting his music store.

She turned forward, facing the white sedan in front of her and the male occupying it.

Though she knew the events of their date, as they had planned it with the members, she couldn't help but feel uneasy.

It was the first time in a long while that they've been fully alone with one another.

She silently wished in her head that things would go smoothly.

"Nice car,"  Aeri muttered, buckling her seatbelt before stiffly staring ahead at the road. In the corner of her eyes, she saw the male shrug.

"Yeah, one of my old friends gave it to me after he bought another," The brunette nodded along as an uncomfortable silence blanketed them.

It was suffocating, almost as if there was no oxygen in the vehicle.

Aeri glanced at him quickly, scanning his outfit, and from what she had seen, Jaemin had planned their coordinating clothing. The Park wore a white hoodie with a denim jacket layered on top. And for his pants, they were ripped black jeans— the color matching with her halter shirt.

The woman hurriedly turned forward seeing his face begin to shift in her direction.

She felt his momentary stare burn the porcelain skin of her cheek.

It only added to the tension the silence had already built. And before Aeri knew it, she was already parting her lips to cut the quietness short.

"I'm gonna put on my playlist," Jisung simply nodded, and passed her the car's aux cord to which she thankfully took.

Plugging in her phone, Aeri began to scroll through her playlists. Though she was doing this to relieve herself of the tension, she felt even more pressure build up from wanting to pick the best song possible.

It would be embarrassing if he she had bad music taste as they were in the same band.

She continued to tap through songs, hesitant on some, as she overthought their outcomes. The brunette imagined all of his possible reactions.

"You listen to this?"

"Seriously this artist?"

"I didn't take you as __ music type,"

"For someone in the same band as me, you got bad taste,"

In momentary panic, Aeri clicked the first song she thought of— the one she knew both him and her liked. Well he had to like it, because at some point it was their song.

Like every other cheesy and deeply in love couple, they chose a song that represented them. They always played it when driving, or even during spontaneous moments where Jisung would pick up her hand and dance with her.

Perhaps this was a bad idea, but it was too quick to play to stop it— the first note filtering into the car.

"Are you trying to make me cry, Han?" The blonde joked, hearing the familiar lyrics from their past. And of course, it had the same affect on him.

He turned to look at her, seeing her face flush in embarrassment. "I don't know! I just picked whatever," She exclaimed through her pouted lips, making the other chuckle.

Jisung shook his head, and with one hand on the steering wheel, his free hand reached to the control center and turned the volume up. He then rolled down the windows, and allowed the fresh afternoon breeze to blow through.

"What are you—" Aeri's dark locks blew aggressively behind her from the rapid winds.

"Just enjoy it. I know you want to stick your head out," He remarked, causing the woman's brows to knit together stubbornly.

"I'm not a dog," She crossed her arms, turning away from him.

"But you still want to do it," He was right, it was one of her car rituals. If a good song was playing, Han Aeri would always play main character and stick at least an arm out of the window, allowing the wind and bright sun to kiss her milky skin.

[ skip to 0:58]

After a few minutes of internal conflict and debating with herself, the female finally gave into her defeat and did as she want. Surprisingly, she unbuckled her seat belt— making the Park's eyes widen— then stuck most of her upper body out of the window.

In sheer surprise and panic, Jisung's free hand shot out to her jeans, his fingers curling around one of her back belt loops. He held a firm grip, afraid she'd fall.

The male grumbled quietly to himself. "She's so reckless,"

"Did you say something?" Aeri called, her voice sounding faint as the wind carried it away.

"You're gonna fall out of the car,"

"Does Park Jisung care about me?"

"You wish,"