Chapter 13: What the Muffin

A/N
Hey bitches love you guys also get some food and water if you haven't, you need it to live and if you can bring yourself to eat I can call you if you need and sit right on the phone with you till you take that bite I'll do anything you need! Ok well have fun with reading lmao.

-Knock Knock- The door rang that noise, half way waking Dream up. The door rang again, -Knock Knock- this time waking Dream up fully, with his eyes open he saw that George was laying on his abs sleeping like a rock. "Dream where is George, and sorry if I woke you up you muffin head." Bad Spoke with his soft voice, Dream groaned at the voice now realizing bad was back. The door opened, Bad looked at Dream the George then back to Dream. "What...the...MUFFIN! WHAT THE FREAK HAPPENED HERE!?" "B-bad...BAD I can explain -George woke up- you see me and uh George uh how do I put it...well when uh tw-" "we are dating but  tell the others will you? They don't know..." George said cutting Dream off. The screaming from bad came from excitement, "FOR HOW LONG, DID YOU GUYS-, I OH MY MUFFIN YES I KNEW IT I FREAKIN KNEW IT!" Then Dream blushed and smiled and replied with,"Ok for a week or so, erm yes.... and yeah that it. Also, WHAT HAPPENED TO BEING BACK IN A FUCKING WEEK IT HAS ONLY BEEN 2 DAYS SINCE YOU SAID THAT!" "Well it started raining and my friends had to to go, and I didn't want to be alone so I'm here..." George started in a tired voice laying his head back onto Dreams chest,"Ok Ok but can me and Dream sleep you can go do your thing just... shut the door." Bad runs out the door and slams the door in shock then the two lovers fall asleep again.

The dirty blonde and the brown head wake up to Dream spooning George, when Dream wakes up he kisses George's neck. "Good morning babe." Dream whispers the sweet words into George's ear, "Morning to you two babe." George says back then Dream gets up after another kiss, "I'll get you some breakfast."

Dream leaves the room, walking down the stairs to see bad cooking muffins, Bacon, and eggs. "Good morning Dream want some food?" Bad says pulling 3 plates out one for Bad then Dream and the of course George. Dream gets 2 plates one for him and George, the putting the food on both 3 bacon 1 egg and a muffin for one. 3 bacon 2 eggs and 1 muffin for the other plate. "Why 2 plates that's for George" Dream then replied with, "Oh I'm getting him Breakfast in bed, I'm trying to be sweet for him...the truth is I never have been in a relationship...I don't know what I'm doing..." "Your doing Great I know the George loves you and what your doing." Dream nodded and grabbed the plates then walking up the stairs to George. "Babe I got you food." He spoke then walking though the door. Dream sat the food on the bedside table like the last time he brought him breakfast in bed.

"Gogy wake up babe. I got you breakfast." Dream says in a soft voice, then George woke up, with George giving a big yawn Dream gave him a kiss. "Here eat some food." Dream moved the plate to the bed, George sat up on the Pillow holding the fork and picking up the food. George at the food, with a big smile on his face and swallowed the food. After George and finish eating all of the food on the plate they kissed then Dream whispered "I- I know we have only been dating for a week and a half or so but I- I love you..." George started blushing a ton, "What was that?" "George I love you." "I...I love you too." The two kisses then walked down stairs.

All of them sat on the couch and turned on the news, George started crying about what they saw Bad andDream where in shock. It said: " A Fire Broke Out In A Hotel, killing 3 People also, injuring one."

A/N
Next chapter going to be real sad I think, sorry but it needs to happen...remember like I say you are loved get some food and water and have a grate day! Sorry for the short but not chapter.
Tw:none that I know of
Words:800