Chapter 5: Lets Go To The Beach

A/N
I was listening to Nicki Minaj let's go to the beach....you can see why the title is like this also, this is a filler chapter.

⚠️TW:Drowning (Idk if anyone will be triggered by this buttt ima do it anyways!"⚠️
Dream was driving the car, George sitting next to him"You exited Gogy?" Dream asked the British man, "Yeah are you? I have never been to a beach before though.." The shorter man says to the taller, with a soft smile. "That makes since and yeah I am." Dream was wearing a green bathing suit, with a white tank top. Beside him George was wearing a pink bathing suit with flowers, and a green shirt, the car ride lasted 30 minutes. Even though there was a beach in there backyard, Dream wanted George first beach trip to be special, so Dream was taking him to a private beach that not many knew about. "Hey Dream why are we not going to the beach in the yard that's 5 seconds away?" George asked, "Well it's your first time at the beach so I thought I would take you to a private beach that not many people go to." Dream said, smiled, and put his arm over George. The British boy blushed and turned his head. Thinking to his self "why am I blushing... I'm not gay I don't like Dream, I mean he's my best friend." George thought, then they got to the beach.

The taller one set up the tent, and chairs, George was scared of the water he had not told Dream this but he couldn't swim. George climbed into the tent and laid back, Dream soon following him in the tent. Dream then took his shirt off showing his muscles and his light 6 pack, with his tan skin, George couldn't help but staring at him. "Like what you see eh?" Dream asked in a flirty way, "uh..erm." George was blushing and did not know what to say, Dream then started laughing. "Come on let's go into the water." The younger male suggested, in response George said, "Erm Clay... I can't swim." The sound of George saying Clay turned Dream on, a bulge started to grow in Dreams pants but George didn't notice. "That's ok I'll hold you." Dream said with a smile, and in his mind trying to calm down his member in his pants, "uh- erm ok." George then took off his shirt, not having a 6 pack like Dream or really strong muscles, he was just skinny. Went George and Dream got out of the tent Dream shot George a look, the picked him up bridal style and ran with him in his arms, into the ocean. "Dream!" George scared, "What? I said I'll hold you." He said in a playful manner. "Hahaha, ok ok this is fun!" The two men play in the water, George being in Dreams arms most the time, ⚠️TW⚠️until a huge wave knocked George out of the arms. George didn't know how to swim, he also could it stand in this part of the water, so he started drowning.

Dream looked around the water not seeing George, unit he saw arms waving in the air going in and out of the water. The taller male swam as fast as he could to George, Diving under the water and grabbing George. Dream though George into his arms and ran to the beach, hustling into the tent. Dream laid down George who was knocked out and began to do medical things to wake him up. George woke up spitting out water, then saying "C-Clay? What happened?" Dream replied with,"A wave pushed you under the water and your started to drown are you ok?!?" "Y- Yeah I think...can we go home...?" George said in a tired tone, "of course we can." Dream Carried George to the car and sat him down in the car set, the Dream went back to the beach to pack up the stuff.⚠️TW Over⚠️

When they get back to the house they get a text from Karl saying, "Hey guys we kinda drove to a other state we are going to stay here for another day" Dream replied to the text with a "👍🏻" Dream then carried George to his room and lied him on the bed. "Dream you don't need to baby me I'm ok." The older says, then the younger replied with smile and says, "I don't need to, I just want to."  George gets out of the bed and stands up, Dream walking to him, then as soon as they know it there faces are not even a inch apart...

A/N
AHHHH also 60 reads!!!!and a cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!!!!ok well I hope you liked this one!!!!!also 2 chapters in a day!!!!
TW:Drowing
Words: 809