Chapter 6: Just A Kiss ⚠️Self Harm⚠️

⚠️TW: Self Harm (SH)AND suicidal thoughts!⚠️
A/N
Hey guys this chapter has Self Harm and suicidal thoughts in it, the chapter is based off of my personal experience with SH and ST and please don't read if you get triggered by ST and or SH. I will tell you when it starts and ends so you can Skip ahead

George gets out of the bed and stands up, Dream walking to him, then as soon as they know it there faces are not even a inch apart. George knew Dream was gay, but George and Dream did not know if George was gay. "C-Can I kiss you?" Dream asks George in a scared but excited way while blushing and smiling, with George blushing pink he responds with, "Ye- No, No you can't. Dream I-I'm not gay... I hope this dose not ruin are friendship..." "I understand I-I'm sorry I don't know what I was thinking... your my best friend heh I don't like you..." Dreams smile slowly fades as he walks out of George's room slamming the door. George laid down in his bed, and tears started falling down his face as he began to sob.

⚠️TW: SH (SELF HARM)⚠️
Dream had been doing the same thing as George, but instead of just sitting there he saw a knife that he uses for opening packages on his dresser. He felt like he needed to cut himself, he felt like George didn't want to kiss him because he was horrible, ugly, and not perfect for him. Dream felt like he needed to cut away all of his imperfections, so he can be perfect. He walked over to the knife, not knowing what he was doing the he put the knife up the his arm and started cutting. The cuts were not deep but instead they were long, after words feeling a lot of regret and guilt he heard a knock at the door then it opened. The room was dark as the hall light looked into the room, George seeing a knife with blood on it and cuts down Dreams are George was in Shock. Dream the dropped the knife and started crying, tears roll down his face like cars in a race or cats running inside as it started raining. George ran into the room with a pool of tears in his eyes hugging Dream, "I- I thought you didn't like me, that If I cut away my flaws you w- would like me. You would love me..." Dream said with a sad tone not moving a bit Because he was scared, he felt guilty about what he just did. "D- Dream I didn't kiss you because I'm scared, I don't know who I am or what my sexuality is I'm still trying to figure it out, n-none of this is your -hic- fault." George says as he hugs Dream more and starting to cry. "I-I'm sorry..." Dream says as he cry's more.

A few days pass, Karl, Bad, and Sapnap are back home, worried about Dream, "Guys he is ok I'm helping him though this, he just needs are support and are love for him, he needs us to be his friends." George says to the rest of the group, but in the back of his mind still unsure if Dream will be ok. "How did this even start?" Sapnap looks a George and asks, George pauses then speaks, "He asked if he could kiss me... I said No because I don't like men, this is all my fault..." then George whisper, "at least I think I don't like men..." The group did not hear him though, "George it's not, your just unsure about things he should understand th-" George cuts off Karl, "He understands that, speaking of him I'm going to go check on him." Then George gets up and walks up the stairs to his room.

⚠️ TW:suicidal thoughts⚠️
Dream was in the shower, the water hitting the cuts hurt like hell, under his breath he swore "Fuck...Shit...Damn it...Mother fucker..." But what hurt more was the soap hitting against it, and getting rubbed into the cuts. Dream started thinking about how he was worthless now that he had done Self Harm. He thought about ending it all, just using the same knife or drowning his self, then he sobs came. Dream also started thinking about how when he came out to his parents as gay, they cut off all content with him. He had not told anyone about it but then he had to stop thinking because he heard a noise. A knock on his bed room door came then a voice from George, "Dream, can I come In?" "I-I'm in the shower but come in the room so I can hear you better..." Dream Spoke loudly so George could hear him, "O-Ok." George yelled then opening his bedroom door, he walked to the bathroom door and started talking, "Are you ok?" "I-It hurts...the water and soap hurt my my cuts...I-I'm-" Dream pauses, and starts to cry, "I'm s-sorry -hic- I shouldn't have done t-this -hic- because you wouldn't kiss me...A-and -hic- I'm sorry thank I- I asked you to kiss me..." Dream says while sobbing, "D-Dream it's ok we are going to get thought this, your strong. You can do this ok?" The water stops in the bath room, George heard foot steps and then the door opened. Dream had no shirt on just shorts, he was crying then pulled George into a hug laying his head on his shoulder.

A/N
I know this is a touchy subject but I'm writing from my experience with SH and ST, don't worry I will try to do a smut soon also sorry for the 3rd chapter today tell me if there's any typos! Love you
Tw:Self Harm and Suicidal Thoughts
Words:1000 on the dot