Chapter 3: Dream

A/n
-looks at Wattpad at 5 Am seeing I have 17 reads!- really thank you! It might not seem like much but it means I lot! And I have a follower now! But really thank you!!!!!

George landed just on time, he got off the plane  ready to go but scared about what was going to happen while he was there. He needed to text Bad to make sure Dream, Karl, and Sapnap where out of the house.

Muffin king

Bad I just landed
Are they out of the house?

Yes, I can't wait to see you
How are you going to
Surprise them?

I don't know yet,
Just keep them out of the
House till I tell you to come back
Ok? Also I need the address

Ok and 114 Vickers avenue

Got it see you soon!

The Brit was extremely excited, scared, and happy. He did not know what to expect, also did they have room for him. If they didn't where would he sleep, I guess the couch.. He thought to his self.

As George grabbed his bags and walked out the the airport door he sighed and was ready, the older one got out his phone, called a Uber and started driving to the house. The Uber ride was long and quiet, in fact it was 2 hours away.

When he arrived it was a huge house on the beach, "You have to be kidding me.." George whispered, then payed the Uber and ran inside. The house was not decorated to much but it was so cool, George took his time looking around the house and then outside to the backyard. The backyard had a beachfront view and a pretty spacious pool.

Going backing inside finding all the rooms upstairs with there names on them, Nice, Karl, Darryl but no Clay. Walking upstairs there was a bathroom, 2 guest rooms with bath on sweets and a room labeled "Clay." Opening up dreams door wowed George seeing how big it was, he guessed Dream got the biggest room seeing as he bought the place. George kept looking around and went into the bath room where where is a ocean view, huge shower 2 sinks, and a separate room for the toilet. George left the bath room and went into the walk in closet, it was massive with not even a quarter of it being used.

George headed back down stairs and shut the blinds, and turned off the lights, then he ran up to Dreams room, hiding behind the bed. George then called Bad.

"Hey I'm here and ready, I'm hiding in Dreams room and I'm going to scare him!" George said to bad while laughing .

"Hahaha, ok good we will be home in 5! See you see George!" Bad said.

"Who was that?" Dream asked Bad with a very questioning tone, "Oh..uh just a friend?" Bad had no idea what to say. "Oh ok cool." Dream had a confused and non-believing face, but he went with it.

Dream, Karl, Sapnap, and Bad walked into the house, Bad had a very big smile on his face. "Why is it so dark I don't remember doing with when we left..? Did we?" Sapnap said, and Karl looked at his moving up his shoulder not knowing. (🤷) "No, no we didn't...Weird..." Dream states and turns on the lights, the light switch makes a click. "Dream go check your room, now." Bad said, still having a big smile on his face. "Wha-" "Now!" Bad demanded cutting off Dream.

Dream ran to his room, opening the door and turning on the lights. The taller one walked into the bath room to look around, while he was doing that George slowly crept up on him, then before Dream knew someone hugged him from the waste and said "Boo."

Dream, as fast as he could turned around, seeing George. The older one looked up at him smiling, as Dream was in awe.

"G-George...GEORGE!" Dream said picking him up in a hug, spinning him around. "When did yo- how did you- how long will you be here?" Dream said while still hugging George. "Hahah, I got here like 2 hours ago I have been planing this with bad for like 2 months. And I think I'll be here for 5 months... if that's ok..?" George asked, still happy to see the younger man. "Of course you can stay! Wait bad knew?" Dream asks, George reply's with, "Hehehe yeah I needed you to get out of the house sometime idiot." Dream and George hear clips from the door way, so they turn there heads. "Why didn't you see me first?" Karl adds on to what Sapnap just said, "That was the cutest thing I have seen all day, let go love birds." "Shut the fuck up. I'm just happy to see him!" Dream yells, " lANGUAGE!" Then Bad suggests, "it's getting late how about we get pizza?" The group nods in agreement so they head down stairs.

A/N!!

More reads...! Your going to kill my little gay boy heart, also if you have suggestions and you read this far Please give me them! And if Dream and George say there uncomfortable with fanfics then this will be deleted! But still thank you I hope you don't find it to cringe...
TW:none that I know of
Words:900