Chapter 16; G-U-I-T-A-R

Loralie's P.O.V.-

Finally, we were on our way home. Which was pretty much an amazing late birthday present from Damon and Stefan who planned on staying there until the end of February. With a little threatening and pouting I finally got my way, and we were only a few hours from home. So, I laid in the back of the car, staring up at the cieling. Stefan was driving, and Damon sat in the passenger seat, staring out the window. What a weirdo, a cute on atleast. 

I wasn't sure what to think about me and him being a 'thing' again. I wasn't sure I completely trusted him yet, but he was slowly earning my trust back. I mean, who pulls a stunt like taking my life, then actually gets me to date them, before yelling at me, being dumped, then saying something as stupid as "I'm done playing with her."

"What an idiot.." I mumbled to myself. "I heard that." Damon hissed, turning to look at me. "I was talking about Stefan." I replied. "Ouch." Stefan said, looking in the rear-view mirror at me. "How long till we are home, I'm so hungry." I whined, rolling over onto my stomach with a large sigh. "Stop whining." Damon said, mocking my whiney voice. "Copier." I hissed. "Drama queen."

 Damon's P.O.V.-

"Oh yeah, atleast I know how to spell guitar." she protested. I turned to glare at her, doing that weird eyebrow-thing. "That was one time." I hissed through clenched teeth. "Both of you, stop." Stefan said. I slowly turned back in my seat and sighed. "We'll be home in about 4 hours." Stefan said. "It's like 2 in the morning..can't we stay at a motel for tonight, oh please Stefan, it would make me oh so happy." I said with an innocent smile. Stefan glared at me, before rolling his eyes. 

It wasn't long till we reached the next motel. We stopped, and while Stefan went to go pay, I disappeared into my motel room and poured myself a glass of bourbon.

Loralie's P.O.V.-

I went into my own room, while Stefan and Damon shared one, I got my own. Lucky me. It was small, but most motels were. I immediately laid down in my bed and stared at the cieling, listening to Stefan and Damon throw sarcastic insults as eachother, until I slowly went to sleep. It seemed like only 5 minutes later, I felt the bed shift slightly. My eyes shot open, and I stayed completely still, as the person laid beside me in the bed. I slowly turned my head, "Damon?" I asked. "

"Yes?" He answered. He was laying on his back, ontop of the covers, just staring at the cieling. "Where is your shirt?" I asked staring at the dark outline of his shirt-less body. "You're lucky if I have pants on when I go to bed." He said. "Where's your shirt?" He asked eyeing me. "On my body.." I answered with a confused look. "Touche'."

"What do you want?" I asked. He didn't answer, he just stared at the cieling. I turned back onto my side, "I don't like sleeping alone.." He muttered. I sighed and turned to face him again. I just stared at him, "Well, want to know why or not?" He urged on. "Humor me." I said blankly. He sighed, "Because It gets oh, so cold." He said sarcastically, and was under the covers in one swift motion before wrapping his arms around me and pulling me in close. I laughed, "You're such a smart ass." I said. "Shut up."

I glared up at him, "Kidding." He said with an innocent smile, before reaching down and gently kissing me. He pulled back after a few seconds and stared at me. Finally he looked back down at my lips and slowly leaned in, this time the kiss wasn't soft and innocent, it was passionate, and hungry. It lasted longer than a few seconds,..hell it turned into a makeout-session. As the kiss got deeper, he began to move his hands from my back, and onto my waist, before pulling me even closer, getting rid of any space between us. 

He rolled me over, and laid partially ontop of me, moving his hand down to my leg, and pulling it up before moving his lips to my neck. He kissing down from my jawline to my collar bone. He moved back up to my lips, as my hands grazed down his side, barely touching it. He moaned into my mouth, Oh my god. Did he really just do that? My mind began to wonder, stop it Loralie! Focus on one thing at a time! He gave me one more passionate kiss, before pulling away, just enough to look at me. "Don't get me wrong.." He said. "I want it..you have no idea." He said with a small laugh. "But, I'm not gonna take a chance." He said eyeing me. "Of what?" I asked. "Ruining things between us. Not again." I stared at him, and he leaned in, kissing me softly again before rolling to the side and pulling me against his chest again. It got silent, and I felt myself slowly drifting off. "I didn't want to do it anyways.." I said sarcastically in a slightly hurt tone. He laughed once, "Goodnight, Loralie."