Chapter 14; Idiot.

Dean's P.O.V.-

It had been 3 hours, and we still were only half way there. So, I was kind of surprised when I hadn't heard the little brat complain once since we left. I slowly turned in my seat, keeping quiet incase she was asleep, but of course she wasn't. She was staring out of the window. "The trees aren't going to entertain you much." I said with a sarcastic smirk. "Well, they do a hell of a lot better than you." She hissed, her gaze never leaving the window.

"I'm not even trying, wait till you see my juggling act." I said with a bored look, before sighing, and turning in my seat. "I have to pee." I turned back and looked at her again, "You didn't go before we left?" I asked. "Well, I apologize, next time you throw me over your shoulders to kidnap me, I'll ask if we can stop by the bathroom first." She turned to look at me with an innocent smile. 

"There's a rest stop up ahead, we can stop there for a little while." Stefan interrupted, and saved me from an argument, not that I wanted him to. I turned back in my seat and stayed silent until we reached the stop. I got out and so did Stefan. She went to open the door, but I quickly placed my hand on it, holding it shut. "I don't think so, Dramaqueen." I said with narrowed eyes

. "Unless you want me to pee in your car, I'd take your hand off of the door." She threatened. "Let her go, Damon. She won't run, she's smarter than that." Stefan said. I looked up at him, before slowly releasing my grip on the door. She opened it and stood out, before awkwardly straightening her shirt. She took less than three steps towards the bathroom before taking off. Instantly I was on her.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, pinning her arms and lifting her off of the ground. She began to kick. "I'll let you go if you calm down!" I yelled. She slowly grew still, and I sighed before setting her back down and releasing my grip. She turned and glared at me, before running her hand through her hair, I watched as it fell back in place perfectly,...weird.

Loralie's P.O.V.-

I turned and was going to actually go to the bathroom, "Idiot." I heard him mumble. I stopped in mid step and slowly set my foot down. I turned my head to look at him, he had his hands in his pockets, and he stared at me, "What did you just say?" I asked. "I called you an idiot." He said, sounding it out. I raised an eyebrow, "How about you say that While I'm facing you." I said turning to face him. He was inches from my face instantly, with narrowed eyes. He stayed silent, glaring into my eyes.

"Idiot."

Instantly, I launched myself forward, and in a surprise attack, he fell to the ground, and I pinned him. I had my hands wrapped around his throat and my fangs bared. "Don't, call, me, an, idiot," I said one word each time I shook his head. He finally grabbed my shirt sleeve, tossing me to the side, and rolling over to pin me. He bared his fangs and I didn't waste any time shoving him off and pinning him. Before we knew it, it was one of those stupid, rolling fights, where no one had the upper hand. 

I felt a hand grab the back of my shirt as I pinned Damon. I was lifted off of him and set down. Stefan released me and shook his head before turning to Damon. "You two are like children." He scolded. Damon stood up and wiped the leaves off of his shirt. "Don't blame me, it was her fault." He said sarcastically. Stefan rolled his eyes and turned back towards the car before walking towards it. I cleared my throat and walked by Damon towards the bathrooms, bumping into his shoulder as I passed. He let his shoulder move out of the way before turning to watch me walk away.

Stefan's P.O.V.-

We were all back in the car in 5 minutes, this time I told Damon to drive, and I forced Loralie to sit in the passenger side seat. I wanted to be alone in the back, I was tired of their bickering and I wanted sleep. I kept quiet, I hated the fact Damon liked her, not because I did, but because she could do better, she deserved better, Damon had a horrible past with love, and she didn't deserve to be hurt, I watched the two of them sitting quietly up front. She stared out of the window, but I caught him glancing at her, before turning his eyes back to the road. 

Whether I liked it or not, I had to admit, they weren't the most normal couple of vampires, but they were either the worst thing for each other, or the best.

Damon's P.O.V.-

we arrived at the house finally around 8. She immediately went upstairs and unpacked, but I pulled out my best friend, named bourbon, and poured myself a cup before slumping down on the couch. I watched as Stefan walked right past me, sending me an evil glance. "What's wrong Brother, is it your time of the month?" I asked with a disgusted face. He frowned and sat down across from me. "I wanted to talk to you." 

"About?" I asked. "Loralie." I looked up at him quickly before gulping down my bourbon. "Well, there's nothing to talk about." I said, setting down the empty glass. "Damon, cut it." He said, I looked up at him again. "She doesn't deserve to be hurt, and it seems like that's what you do, so" 

"So what Little brother?" I hissed, Leaning forward and narrowing my eyes. "Don't try it again. Drop her, Damon, it's the best." He said. "I know what's best for me Stefan, I'll do as I wish. Lucky for you, I didn't plan on playing around with the little brat anymore, But if I ever do feel like going for it, I will, and don't think you can stop me." I said, standing up quickly. 

Stefan stayed calm and simply looked over to the doorway. I followed his gaze curiously, only to see her, Loralie leaning against the doorway. She raised an eyebrow, "He can't stop you,.." She said looking down., "But I sure as hell can." She added before turning and leaving the room silent. I  looked down, and listened as Stefan stood up and made his way towards the doorway, "Damon, try listening to yourself once in a while, and think, if you meant anything you ever said to her, you wouldn't say that." And with that, he left me alone in the room. I looked back down at my empty glass on the table, I really needed to start thinking before speaking.