Oh.

It's that kinda of paper.

I opened the folded paper and it was a long note. A goodbye note. I start reading it and it hurt so much ...to know what was actually going through her head.

Why couldn't I have helped. Or done something different. Maybe if I just tried harder to know what she was going through.

"Don't blame yourself Kat. It never will be your fault." I read at the very bottom of the note.

I put the note down. Crumble it. Throw it at my wall.

It's not fair. It's not fair that it happened to her.

I was all alone in my room and I just start.. crying. Sobbing? I couldn't keep my straight face anymore while tears poured from my eyes.

My head was pounding from weeping so many tears.

I don't admit me crying very often. But I had to.

Every time I cry or feel sad.. it just turns to anger. I was so mad right now.

Mad about what?

Mad that she died? Is that selfish of me to feel that way. I'm mad that she died and I was the last person to know. I'm mad that I sent those two idiots up there instead of me. They had to see her like that and it's my fault. It wasn't right. Now kami and hanta have to live with that image in their heads.

Breathe.

It's not your fault.

But it feels like it.

...
9:04am

I woke up from an alarm I set last night.

I wanted to wake up as early as possible. My mom had just woke up too so i got ready and started heading out the door.

"Can we go already!" I yelled up the stairs.

"I'm coming!" My mom shouted back while rushing down the stairs.

We left the house and started driving to the hospital.

The drive was quiet so far. We were still 20 minutes away from the hospital.

"Hun? You're really quiet there." I heard the hag question next to me.

"Mhm." I replied while looking out the window.

. . . .

We made it to the hospital and she sure took her time getting out of the car.

"Can we be any faster." I sighed.

"I'm coming I'm coming!" She said closing the car door and walking up to me as we walked into the hospital building.

She walked up to the counter and when I looked up, it was the same nurse from yesterday.

"Hi we are here for y/n l/n." My mom smiled at the nurse.

"Okay okay. And you are friends? I do remember you from yesterday." She smiled back.

"Yes ma'am." My mom nodded.

"Okay you are free to visit her. Let me show you her room." The nurse said while getting up and walking us to her room.

We stopped in front of her room.

"I am going to say that, she is sleeping right now from all the medicine. We don't think she will wake up for another 4-6 hours but she is in a very deep sleep right now so she won't wake up by any sudden movement or talking." The nurse informed us and opened her door to us.

I look back at my mom as if I'm asking her to come with me.

I could do it alone. But I'd rather not.

There she was. Laying there unconscious. With tubes in her and needles poking her skin. Tubes up her nose cause she can't breathe properly on her own.

I thought I wouldn't be emotional when I saw her but, wow. Was I fucking wrong.

All I felt was this knot stuck in my stomach.

I walk up to her bed and sit next in the chair next to her.

With her open hand I hold it in mine and just hold her hand to my head.

"You know. You really scared me this time." I whispered.

I felt my mom put her hand on my shoulder while standing behind me.

"Shes still so pretty in a damn hospital bed." My mom smiled trying to make me feel better.

"Ha, yeah she is." I mumbled.

"I'm gonna stand outside the door ok? Just come get me when you done okay?" She rubbed my shoulder and went to sit outside the door on the chair out there.

"Why couldn't you talk to me? You can always talk to me. I'm sorry." I mumbled looking at her face.

"I might not say it as much but , I love you so fucking much. I know things have been so hard recently. I know how hard it was. I could see it. I was there. But I'm just glad your alive. I don't know what I would do without your dumb ass." I said started to shed a couple tears on her hand.

"Just. Don't leave me again. Please."

I let go of her hand and wiped my face clean. I hate crying.

Her hands were so warm. It felt nice knowing she was.. alive.

She looked so calm while she was sleeping. I just wanted to stay in her room. I didn't want to leave.

*buzz buzz*

Eijiro: hey man, have you seen her yet?

Me: ya Im in the hospital rn. She's sleeping.

Eijiro: oh my god good, I'm glad she's okay. Everyone's been worrying.

Me: how's kami and hanta.

Eijiro: kams is pretty upset still. He hasn't come out of his room to eat or talk. Mina has been talking to him tho and bringing food in his room. Sero hasn't been talking much. They don't know if she's okay yet but I'll tell them when I go downstairs.

Me: you guys Can visit I guess if you want to.. friends are allowed rn so if you're gonna come, do it now.

Eijiro: alright got it. I'll text you in a sec lemme just talk to kami, Mina and Sero.

Me: k whatever

I wanted as much time.. alone with her as I could. I wasn't leaving this chair anytime soon.