chapter 9 the graveyard.

I ran to whatever was calling me. Manson took attention to me and followed me right away.
We came up on a hanging bridge. Manson caught my hand before I wanted to walk over it "do you even know where it leads to?!" He asked I turned around. I kept on walking ovet the bridge. Manson was following me "I never was on the bridge... there is a reasom why we cannot traspass the bridge!"  Manson said. I turned around. I looked at him in a questioning manner " just please return to the house" Manson said. My curiousity got the best of me and I walked over the bridge. I moved on my ways while Manson followed me.  "The place you are going to is CURSED" manson said. No matter how manson tried it didnt worked to convince me to return. We got into a graveyard "really? A graveyard? " I asked "it is Ables territory!" Manson said. I was looking around the graveyard. I noticed that seven graves were open. The coffins were cracked open and empty "who in the sane mind would steal corpses?" I asked. It just wasnt right for me. It was eithervSomeone seemed to take the corpses out of their coffins or they woke up from themselves as zombies.  "I don't know but lets get out of here!!!" Manson shouted in panic. I still walked around the letters of each grave stones were already tooken out so I cannot examine the names of the people who died.

Soft wind was floating around my cyan scaly skin. Manson felt the wind too. It was getting cooler. I heard some sort of carriage. And horse steps. Manson took my shouldet "we have to leave NOW!!!" he said.  We ran on the direction of the forest.  "The graveyard has been guarded by the Ankou Able! He is also able to take out souls from the ones who trasspas the graveyard! The ones who had been buried in the graveyard where other fleshed creatures who entered this world."manson explained. I felt like the doll chameleon tried to make a pun as he explained the soul thing "if he finds out youre alive then he will take your soul away! And since the silver imps told the propacy about you I cannot let him do that" manson continued.

We kept running in the forest. As soon as we thought we cut the Ankou off we got suprised by The horse carriage wich stopped right infront of us. The skeleton horse with the white orbes on their eyes neighed loudly. It sounded more like several corpses screaming in agony. Manson stood infront of me. He turned on his chainsaw. We heard a laughter in a disorded voice "you really think you can defend yourself with a chainsaw? A creation made by mortals?" The voice appeared behind the horse. The rider of the carriage was covered in their black smoky coat. They seemed to wear a hat. Their shape was almost like a silouette. The cost was covering up pretty much exept of the eyes.
"You traspassed my territory... with a gift! That's very lovely, Manson" the figure said. He got out of the carriage. He took his scyte he always took "You will never have her Able" Manson growled the ankou chuckled " I just want her soul... youre lucky your body is still capable to move. Don't even think of attacking me or else you will be no more!" Able answered. I got confused about what he said. Able looked to me bow with his glowing white eyes "Jemkins! It was pretty naiv to get in my world of death" Able said. I got even more scared. More scared of the fact that he knew my last name.  he came closer to me "you have been a lot through... let me end your suffering" he continued. Manson stood infront of me protecting. The closer able came to me the more did I hear the sound of a Heart Monitor again. My heart beated so hard and I could hear the Monitor alarming.
I got suddenly lifted up by telecinetics. I couldnt see anything anymore. Just white.

"CODE RED!!! CODE RED HER HEART STOPPED BEATING" a female voice screamed.
"Stay calm! Take the electicity! We can't risk to lose her" A male voice said in a calm tone.
The monitor still alarmed.
"On three... three... two... one"
Suddenly a loud noise appeared and I could see the forest again. The first thing I saw was how Able got blown away from my direction. He stood up. Looking at me for a long while and then he climbed back to his carriage. The horse pulled the carriage. They were circeling us "its not the time yet to take you! But I will come for you! Mark my words you will never escape death!" He shouted and rided back where he came from. The carriage were smoking after him. I was confused. Manson got me up "are you ok?!" He asked me. I just was in shock what happened to me? My heart raced. "You blacked out there..." manson said. I slowly got back to my sanity. I looked at manson, still shocked. I nodded as a response. I couldn't speak at that time. Manson started to chuckle "well he was not being able to take you I supposed" manson joked. I lookee at him in a un amused manner. I friendly punched his shoulder "Youre right" manson laughed "its awful... Heart and mary got better jokes" he said. He toon my hand and picked me up. Then he holded me so I could walk. "Lets go back to the house." He said .