⤖ chapter sixteen

Start from the beginning

So, this opportunity, she wouldn't miss it.

Anything for a reserved seat.

"Hmm..." Mijoo pursed her lips into a thin line, gazing upwards as if she's thinking very hard.

"Do I have to act cute? Like this?" Minkyong bawled her hands into a fist, pushing it on the sides of her cheeks and did the famous motions of 'bbuing bbuing.'

Mijoo stifled a titter at the show Minkyong was pulling but told her to keep on going and even brought her phone out to record a historical moment.

This is golden.

Disney could really bring out the inner kid from everyone. Anyone.

Minkyong felt a little more extra that she started swinging her arms, dancing to TWICE's Dance the Night Away all of a sudden, causing Mijoo to crack up and almost roll over the floor at how funny Minkyong looked like.

The other people around them began noticing and erupted into laughter as Minkyong looked so stiff and her facial expression looked like she smelt something bad, wrinkling her nose as she puckered her lips into a pout.

As all the commotion was occurring, Kyungsoo happened to be called by the vendor to get his ramen and saw everything.

He couldn't pick if she was funny or adorable or a mixture of both. The corner of his lips curved slightly and eventually, when Minkyong did the diving part, he erupted into fits of laughter.

What a show indeed.

"Is that enough? Are you satisfied now?" her tone that had a combination of sarcasm and kid made Mijoo laugh even more. The assistant director turned her back and saw Kyungsoo almost dying from too much laughter with Gidoo subtly supporting him from falling to his knees.

Minkyong glanced at Mijoo, then back to the actor. Isn't he a little too happy?

She just danced. How is that even funny?

Kyungsoo felt someone staring down at him and so he fluttered his eyes open and met Minkyong's amused ones. He cleared his throat, straighten his posture as he averted his gaze. The corner of Gidoo's lips tugged into a smirk.

Licking his lips, Kyungsoo took his leave, leaving the ladies and Gidoo still finding his awkward reaction fascinating.

All that bothered Minkyong earlier rushed back to her as she watched the idol walk off like nothing happened. What's all the ignoring about? She feared she did something wrong for him to act this way. Wouldn't want any cold blood during work.

Troubled, Minkyong sped up her pace to catch up with Kyungsoo's quick advances. When she caught up with him, she tapped his back causing the idol to look behind in instinct.

"Kyungsoo-ssi," she breathed.

Kyungsoo's brows creased. He gathered himself and looked at her straight in the eye that made Minkyong slightly taken aback by its apathy. Her brows twitched.

He stayed silent, waiting for her to speak.

"Uhm," she looked down, then back up to his discriminating orbs. "I-Is there something wrong? You seem like you're ignoring me... Did I do something?"

He wordlessly bored his eyes on her in which made Minkyong's restless and intimidated. They were just about the same height but Kyungsoo was maybe an inch or two taller than her but at that moment, she felt incredibly small.

"If I did something, I'm really sorry." From the ground, she lifted her gaze up to his eyes again and this time, it wasn't as intense a while ago. "I don't want this to hinder our work together."