Chapter Thiry-One

Harry's Pov.
I looked down at my wrinkled homework and bit my lip, trying to keep the smile off of my face. Me and Louis just kissed! And neither of us were drunk when it happened! I was over the moon, I mean it's something I wanted for a long time, and it finally happened. Now that it has though, I don't know what to say..

"What are you thinking about?" Louis spoke up, giving my shoulder a nudge with his own.

"Nothing, I just- I don't know what to say.." I breathed, I could still feel the linger of Louis' lips on my own.

"Harry- I'm sorry if I overstepped a boundary-"

"No! No no it's fine.. I liked it." I assured, grabbing Louis' hand and intertwining our fingers.

"Oh, so you like me too?" I smiled, looking up at Louis.

"Well I don't think 'friends' make out when they get drunk." Louis chortled, his own lips curling into a smile.

"So what do we do now?" I asked, biting my lip.

"Well, Harry. Would you like to go on a date with me?"

"Hmm, I don't know... Lemme thi-" I was cut off by a light smack on the arm from Louis.

"Yes I'll go on a date with you." I said to Louis. He smiled triumphantly.

"I just have one request..." I looked up when Louis said this, nodding for him to go on.

"Can we like- not tell anyone for now? I'm not ready to fully come-out yet, y'know?" My heart dropped at that, I bite my lip and thought. I get not wanting to come out, but keeping it a complete secret? Why?

"Hey," Louis grabbed my chin gently and turned my face towards his. "It's just for a little while, I promise." I thought about it, eventually coming to the decision that it's fine. I mean it's only for a little while and I would be an asshole if i made him come out just because we were dating...

"Ok, that's fine." I smiled, leaning in to peck him on the cheek. Louis smiled at me, ruffling my hair.

"Awesome."
·
·
·
·
This isn't the end of this book, but i might not be back to write the rest, all im going to say is my mental health it deteriorating and i need time to cope and heal, especially because of the death of my friend. If you care/want more detail about whats going in,looka t my most recent announcement.

I love you all, and thanks for reading.

Bye bye lovelies <333

"You're going to make it. It'll be hard, but you're going to make it.."