Chapter Six

Harry's Pov.
When I got home that night I decided to do my art assignment. I just laid in bed and drew what I saw in front of me, my legs on the bed and then the rest of the room around me, it didn't come out bad at all and I was surprised.

I quickly signed my name on the paper and then put it back into my book for art class.

I decided it was late so I took a shower quickly and then got into more comfortable clothes, consisting of sweatpants and a white oversized t-shirt.

I laid in bed but I couldn't fall asleep for the life of me, I just couldn't get myself to be tired, it was around 4:00 in the morning when I actually fell asleep.
·
·
·
The next morning was hell, I had the worst headache and on top of that I hadn't slept hardly any last night, I looked in the mirror at my appearance, as always my curls were sticking in a million different places, why couldn't they just stay in one direction? My face was pale and I had dark circles under my eyes, I felt like shit.

I debated on whether I should ask my mom if i could stay home today, but being that I skipped yesterday I don't think she would let me.

I washed my face in the bathroom with cold water, trying to wake myself up but to no avail. Sighing I brushed my teeth and combed my fingers through my hair, it was still messier than usual but I didn't care.

I walked into my kitchen, but I honestly didn't feel like eating so I decided to skip it, putting my shoes and jacket on while standing by the door, deciding to get to the bus stop early.

I had to wait for a while for the bus, but once it git there I was happy to get on, just so I could sit down. I sat near the front and leaned my head against the window, I didn't bother putting my earbuds in because honestly I just didn't feel like it, I was exhausted.

The bus drove around, picking up students and eventually arrived at the school, everyone filed off and walked into the school. I found Niall by our lockers with Zayn and Liam, i almost jogged over to them but figured I felt too tired to jog. Opening my locker I put my stuff inside lazily.

"You alright mate? You look like shit." Zayn noted, giving me an amused look.

I gave him an 'are you fucking kidding me' look and then turned back to my locker to grab the stuff I actually needed.

We all stood there for a few minutes chatting, I was mostly quiet, I would say something every now and again though.

Eventually Zayn and Liam left to go to their classes and Niall and me started walking to ours.

"What's going on mate? Not to be rude, but you do look like shit, and you're being oddly quiet." Niall pushed, giving me a concerned glance.

"I couldn't sleep last night at all, I don't know why but that's all." I answered. Niall hummed in response as we walked to our class together.
·
·
·
It was now lunch time, Louis wasn't sitting with us today, he was sitting a few tables away with Eleanor and a few other guys I had seen around the halls a few times. I was kinda sad he wasn't sitting with us, but it wasn't a big deal, he did have a life outside of us so I couldn't complain. I was too tired to talk to anyone anyway, and I knew Louis would probably be trying to talk to me.

I didn't feel like eating so I just pushed my tray forward and laid my head down on too of my arms on the table. I felt Niall give my back a few pats, I guess just to acknowledge I was there. That's one of the many things i loved about Niall, he always made you feel included.

Lunch was almost over when someone started speaking on the announcements

"Harry Styles to the office to go home, Harry Styles to the office to go home please." The lunch room went back to talking after the announcement.