Chapter Nineteen

Louis' Pov.
We weren't even halfway through the movie when Harry was hiding behind his hands, scrunched up against my side.

"C'mon it's just a movie Harry, it can't hurt you." I laughed, trying to pry his arms away from his face.

"Well does the movie know that, huh?" He replied, it was cute watching him squirm- oh god that sounded bad. Well I'm sure he looks great in that context too-

"LOUIS WHAT IS THAT!?" I heard Harry yell from beside me, pointing at the screen with one hand and covering his face with the other. I busted into a fit of laughter.

"Harry calm down, it's just some evil haunted nun, she's not even real-"

"I'm not watching the rest of this movie." Harry stated, pausing the movie. "I'm not having that evil nun haunt my dreams."

"Ok, well what do you want to do then?" I asked. I closed his laptop and put it on his side table, crossing my legs and turning to face him. He joined me in sitting indian style and faced me.

"Hm, how about..... Truth or dare?" Harry asked. I liked this idea. Before i could agree, Harry spoke again.

"I could call the rest of the lads too, we can all get drunk and play, as long as you're okay with it?" Harry asked, it was sweet he cared what I wanted.

"That's fine with me, go ahead and call them, I'm going to use the bathroom." Harry got his phone out and started dialling. I got up and headed into the connected bathroom, shutting the door behind me. After taking care of my business and splashing some water on my face I walked back into Harry's room.

"The said they are cool to hangout, Zayn's bringing tequila. Said they will be here soon." Harry informed.

"Cool beans."
·
·
·
·
We were all wasted, sitting in a circle playing truth or dare. It was Niall's turn to ask me.

"Truth, or dare?" He slurred, bouncing around on the floor.

"Hm, Dare." I challenged. Zayn whistled and Liam and Harry clapped.

"Harry's not going to like this dare," Niall paused, "But I dare you to go kiss Gemma." Niall dared. Oh fuck. I am not doing that.

"Fuck you Neil." Harry groaned, taking a swig from the tequila bottle. Damn.

"Yeah, I'm definitely not doing that." I confirmed, shifting uncomfortably in my place. I took my shirt off, did I mention we had to remove a piece of clothing everytime we didn't do something? Well we do.

"Pussyyy!" Zayn sang out, cupping his hands around his mouth.

"Yeah yeah, who's next?" I asked. I soon got my answer when Liam turned to Zayn.

"Truth or dare?" Liam interrogated.

"Uh- dare." Zayn sounded slightly nervous. Liam laughed darkly then spoke up.

"I dare you to give me a lap dance." He slurred, he grabbed the bottle from Harry, taking a drink. We all gasped at the dare, looking at Zayn.

"Liam!" Zayn hissed under his breath, Liam smirked in return and patted his lap expectantly. With a sigh, Zayn straddled his waist and started moving on top of him. He grinded down on him and dragged his hands down Liam's chest. Liam seemed to be in pure bliss but after about 20 seconds Zayn got off of him and sat back in his place. We all whistled at a flustered Zayn and Liam.

Zayn turned to look at Harry.

"Truth or dare?" He asked. Harry thought about it for a moment.