Chapter Eighteen

Harry's Pov.
When I got home later, I felt better. It's okay if Louis knew about some stuff, I trusted him. I just had to keep reminding myself that. He wouldn't tell anyone, plus he was really nice about it. I smiled lightly and pulled my sleeve up just enough the see the butterfly he drew. I traced it with my finger gently.

I called out for Gemma to see if she was home, but got no answer. She must be out with friends. I knew mom wasn't home, she hardly ever was. I was bored, really bored. I contemplated calling Louis to see if we could hangout. Would he say no? What if he thinks I'm being annoying or clingy? I sighed and pulled out my phone, dialling his number. He answered right after the second ring.

"Hello?" He sounded confused, it hit me then he didn't actually have my number so he didn't know who I was.

"Hey Lou." I said that because I knew he would know it was me if I used the nickname I gave him.

"Harry? Is everything alright?" He sounded frantic when he realized it was me. I smiled at the fact that he cared.

"Yeah, everything's fine.. I just was going to ask if you could come over and hangout maybe? It's fine if you're busy or just don't want--"

"--I'd love to come over, give me 30 minutes and I'll be there."

"Oh- ok. Well I'll see you in a little bit then."

"Yep, I'll see you in a bit, bye Harry."

I mumbled a 'bye' into the phone before hanging up. Sighing happily, I flopped down onto my couch. I stood back up right after and rushed around the living room, picking up anything that shouldn't be there like trash or other stuff and putting it where it belonged. It had to be spotless.

After I was satisfied with how it looked I flopped back down onto the couch. Not even 5 minutes later there was a knock at the door. I scrambled off the couch and almost fell, but I regained my balance and opened the door, smiling at Louis.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hey, Harry." Louis smiled back, stepping into the house and sliding his shoes off. I lead him off and into the living room.

"No offence, but your hair in kinda wrecked." Louis snorted, we both sat down on the couch beside each other.

"What? How bad is it?" I asked embarrassed, I started running my fingers through it trying to fix it.

"Here-- let me." Louis offered, he moved my hands away from my hair and started fixing it, pushing it around. I loved the feeling of his hands in my hair, it felt nice.

I looked up at Louis and we made eye contact, our faces were so close. Louis looked down at my lips. He looked back up into my eyes and started leaning in. My eyes widened and I looked down at his lips, subconsciously licking my own. Before I knew it, I was leaning in too, our lips brushed together and then-

"Harry! I'm home! Sorry friends wanted to go out to the cafe after class." Gemma called from the hallway. Me and Louis jumped away from each other just in time for Gemma to walk into the living room.

"Oh- I remember you." Gemma smiled, walking into the living room and sitting on the opposite couch.

"Yeah, my names Louis."

"Well, nice to meet you for real, I'm Gemma, Harry's awesome older sister." Gemma said playfully, flipping her hair dramatically. I rolled my eyes. I was still blushing from just a few seconds ago.

"Ok, well we are just gonna- uh go up to my room now." I stumbled over my words.

"What, why? I wanna talk to your friend." Gemma whined playfully, pouting at me.

"Nope, your just gonna embarrass me." I stated. I grabbed Louis hand and pulled him out of the living room. I let go once we were in front of my room and let him walk in first.

When I walked in behind him we both looked at each other, there was a tension in the air and I didn't know what to say.

"So uh- wanna watch a movie?" I suggested, scratching the back of my neck awkwardly.

"Yeah, what movie?" Louis asked, he walked over to my bed and laid down on it. I grabbed my laptop and laid down beside him.

"I don't know, you pick." Louis smirked when I said this, I don't know why but it made me suspicious.

"How about, The Nun. It's supposed to be really scary." Louis suggested, he raised an eyebrow at me.

"You had to pick horror didn't you?" I chuckled.

"Oh course." He smiled, we got situated on the bed, sitting with our sides pressed against each other. I put the laptop on the top of both of our thighs and found the movie, right before I pressed play Gemma opened the door.

"Oh hey, mum just told me to tell you she won't be home until early in the morning." Gemma stated, eyeing us. Before I could respond she spoke up again.

"You guys watching a movie," she turned to Louis, "he's a cuddler, just letting you know." She winked at me and walked out. I let my mouth fall open in shock, blush coating my cheeks. Louis found it hilarious. He was smirking and laughing at the same time- asshole. I glared at him and pressed play on the movie, crossing my arms over my chest. Louis laughed and put his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer. I blushed at this, but leaned into him anyway.

This was nice.
·
·
·
·
Fun fact: I actually wrote a whole Larry kiss scene and was going to keep it but i thought it was too soon- do you think the same? Lemme know plzzz. Thanks for reading as always, love you guys <3

Bye bye lovelies<33

"This may be the last sunset I'll see, so I'll take it in, I'll take it in..."

~NF lost in the moment ft. Andreas Moss