Chapter Eight

Harry's Pov.
Friday came around and I was just arriving at Niall's house. Gemma said she would drop me off, so I grabbed my over night bag out of the back of her car and closed to door, mouthing a 'thank you' through the closed window before jogging up the steps to Niall's door.

I opened the door and slid my shoes off, kicking them into the corner.

"Hey Harry! Dinner will be ready in about an hour. All the boys are already upstairs!" Niall's mom called to me from the kitchen. I smiled to myself.

"Alright! Thank you!" I called back, heading upstairs. I got to Niall's door and I could hear Niall and Zayn shouting at each other. I assumed they were playing video games again.

I walked in and Niall paused the game as everyone looked up at me. Niall and Zayn were sitting in bean bag chairs in front of his T.V. and Liam was laying on the floor next to Zayn. Louis was laying on the bed, his back propped up on the headboard.

"Hey mate." Niall greeted, giving me a quick smile. I smiled back and headed over to the bed, laying beside Louis.

Niall un-paused the game while Zayn was distracted, earning him a smack in the back of the head.

"You fucker! You're so gonna get it now!" Zayn shouted, clutching his controller tightly. Liam was laughing his add off on the floor and Louis has an amused look on his face.

"Hey." I said quietly to Louis, giving him a smile.

"Hey." He smiled at me, giving me a friendly wink. I don't know why it made me blush.

"So how long have Zayn and Niall been battling?" I asked jokingly, motioning towards the two.

"It's not been much of a battle! Zayn sucks ass." Niall called back to me, still super focused on his game.

Zayn smacked him in the back of the head again, sending him a glare.

"I do not suck!" Zayn argued.

"You definitely suck mate, sorry." Niall replied with a teasing tone. I noticed that Liam had a slight frown on his face which confused me. Niall and Zayn continued their bickering. Liam still looked slightly....jealous? Oh my God! He liked Zayn!

I laughed to myself, looking between the two of them.

"Can I talk to you for a sec Liam?" I asked, a knowing smile on my face. He gave me a confused glance, but nodded nonetheless.

We walked into the hallway and I have him a look.

"What?" He asked still confused, but he seemed slightly nervous.

"You totally like Z-" I tried, but was immediately met with Liam's hand over my mouth, silencing me.

"Shh. I do not." He protested, i licked his hand, causing him to jerk it away from me.

"You do, I can tell, you looked so jealous when him and Niall were bickering." I countered, giving him a smirk.

He was silent for a minute before he looked at me again.

"You can't tell him, alright?" Liam admitted, giving me a pleading look.

"I won't don't worry, but you guys would be so cute together." I teased in a sing-song voice.

Liam blushed furiously but pulled me back into Niall's room, bringing the conversation to an end. I walked back over to lay beside Louis on the bed, he gave a me a questioning glance.

"What was that about?" He asked, eyeing the blushing Liam and my smirking face.

"Oh god no it's not what you think," I started, being sure to speak quietly, "you can't tell Zayn, but Liam likes him." I finished, giving Louis a small smile.