Chapter Twenty-Four

Harry's Pov.
I woke up to a throbbing feeling in my head. This feeling was starting to get familiar. Getting drunk was a mistake, I still didn't feel any better.

I say up slowly, trying to remember what happened. I think i remember Niall and Louis coming over, but i can't remember why. Im assuming they both left because my room was empty, besides me.

Standing up, i walked over to my bathroom door and walk inside. There was still glass all over the sink. I sighed and looked in the mirror. I looked horrible. Bags under my eyes, messy hair, bloodshot eyes, the whole package. I sighed and leaned down over the sink. I was probably still slightly drunk but i didn't really care. It doesn't matter anyway.

I jumped when the bathroom door opened.

"Jesus fucking Christ! I didn't know you were still here.." I explained to Louis sheepishly.

He didn't respond right away, he just looked from my hand to the broken glass on the sink. I cringed.

"So that's what happened? You punched a mirror?" He sounded, mad? No... I didn't know what the tone of his voice was, but i didn't like it.

"No- it's not like that... I just slipped and kinda fell into it and-"

"Bullshit Harry."

"Lou-"

"What's going on with you Harry? You skip school to get drunk and when i come to check on you i find out you punched a mirror?" Louis ranted, he seemed....hurt?

"There's nothing 'going on with me' its really nothing Louis. You're making a big deal out of this." I retorted back. I tried to walk past Louis and out of the bathroom but he side-stepped, keeping me from leaving.

"I'm making a big deal out of this because it's important! You're obviously not talking to anyone else about this so someone needs to know-"

"Get out of my way Louis." He stayed put, crossing his arms over his chest. I tolled my eyes and tried to push past him, but he put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me against the wall.

"You're staying here until you talk to me." He stated, peering into my eyes intensely. I shoved at his chest, trying to push him away but he didn't move.

"If I don't want to talk about it you can't make me! Just leave me alone Louis." My voice cracked at the end of the sentence, but i wouldn't cry in front of Louis, not again at least.

"Well you need to talk to someone! You're a wreck Harry, whatever is going on your obviously not dealing sith it well!" Louis sounded desperate, he voice was shaky and his eyes were glossy. Why was he upset? I leaned my head back against the wall and closed my eyes, letting out a long sigh.

"I'm not talking to you." With that said i pushed away from the wall and left the bathroom. I walked over to my bed and sat down, trying to calm my breathing.

Louis walked in shortly after and sat beside me on the bed.

"What are you doing?"

"You might not want to talk to me, but that doesn't change the fact I'm worried. I'm not leaving you here alone. I'll leave when your mom or sister gets home." I huffed at this answer and laid down on my bed, staring at the ceiling. Louis matched my movements, laying down beside me. I could feel his side against mine. I looked over to see him staring at the ceiling. I continued to stare at him, taking in his beauty. I felt bad for yelling at him, he was just trying to help. With a sigh I started speaking.

"Gemma told my mum about me uh- you know...and my mom got mad and just, didn't handle it too well it guess.." I told him. He turned to face me and captured my eyes with his own.

"I'm sorry Haz. What did she say?"

"Oh just asked 'what's wrong with me' and stuff like that.. I don't know it just made me feel like shit." Me and Louis were still face to face, our heads turned to look at each other. His eyes were searching mine, he looked so concerned.

"Just don't shut me out anymore, okay?" Louis smiled lightly, giving me an almost pleading look.

"Ok." I whispered. This made him smile wider and ruffle my hair playfully. We just laid there silently for a while after that, i looked back up at the ceiling and Louis did the same. He opened his mouth to say something but before he could get it out we heard the front door open and then shut.

"Gemma?" Louis asked me.

"No, shes staying at uni tonight.." I replied, just as confused as him. It wasn't even the end of the school day yet..?

I got uo and walked out of my room, peering around the corner to see something I wish i hadn't...
·
·
·
·
HAHHAHAHAHA CLIFF HANGER! Lol sorry its shirt but i think this was a fitting ending ;)

What do you guys think? Lemme know!

I love you and thanks for reading lovelies <333

"It's hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.."

~unknown