Chapter Twenty-Two

Harry's Pov.
I had fallen asleep around 5:00 in the morning and when I woke up around an hour later to get ready for school, I felt like shit. I didn't even want to get out of bed. I couldn't get out of bed. At least that's what it felt like. I was so tried, i just wanted to curl up in a ball and cry. I whimpered and turned over on my side, pulling my blanket around myself and squeezing my eyes shut.

I stayed like that for a while, until someone finally entered the room. I didn't look to see who it was.

"Harry, you gotta get ready for school." It was Gemma.

"I'm not going." I stated simply, pulling the blanket over my head.

"Harry..." Gemma sighed, I felt a dip in the bed, I'm assuming she sat down.

"Harry, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have told mom about.....that.. I just- you need help. You need to talk to us. We don't know what's wrong or how to help you if you won't even speak to us. Harry you have to help us out here... We are worried about you..." I ignored her. She had no right to tell mom, she didn't even know for sure if i was doing it. I mean i was, but she didn't know that, she just saw me looking at a razor. I heard her sigh and get up.

"I'll text mom you don't feel good and are going to stay home, I'm going now. I love you Harry." She sighed. I waited until i heard her close the door, then let a few tears slip out of my eyes.
·
·
·
·
It was a few hours later, probably around lunch time when i heard my phone's text tone go off. I hadn't moved since Gemma left and I didn't feel like moving now. I figured it might be something important though so I rolled over and grabbed the phone from my nightstand.

I looked at the screen to see 2 texts from Niall and 3 from Louis.

From Niall:

Bitch where are you?

Are you okay..?

From Louis:

Is everything alright?

Why aren't you answering?

I'm calling you when I get out of school.

I sighed as I read all the messaged. Just then i got another text from Niall.

I can see that you saw the messages what's up?

I really didn't feel like talking to him. I didn't feel like talking to anyone. I groaned and threw my phone down on the bed, crawling back under the blankets. Just then my phone started ringing.

I picked it up, not surprised to see Niall's name flashing on the screen.

"What Niall?" I snapped. I didn't mean to sound rude, i just wanted to curl in a ball and die so i didn't really feel like talking.

"Jeez Harry. Are you okay? What's wrong?" I ignored his question.

"Shouldn't you be in class?" I asked instead, biting my lip.

"It's lunch break. Louis is here too you're on speaker." I groaned at that.

"Are you alright?" I heard Louis' voice ask. I rolled my eyes.

"To the both of you: I'm fine, just didn't feel like coming today. Leave me alone." With that said I hung up. A thought crossed my mind and the idea of it made me get up and walk into the kitchen.

I opened the cabinet that I knew had alcohol in it and grabbed a bottle of whiskey. I opened the bottle and took a sip. It tasted horrid but i wanted to get drunk. Maybe then i wouldn't feel like shit.

Walking back into my room i saw the screen of my phone light up. I walked over to see it was a text from Gemma.

I am staying at uni tonight, just letting you know, love you Hazza<3

I smiled at the text a little and put my phone into my night stand. Sighing, I brought the bottle to my lips and took another long swing.
·
·
·
·
Short chapter I know but there's a reason for that! I have to Pov. switch but i dont like doing it in the middle of a chapter so im just making this a shorter chapter.

What do you think lovelies? I feel bad for Harry :(

Love you as always <33

"Some say it's painful to wait for someone, others say it's painful to forget someone. The worst pain however is not knowing whether to wait or forget..."

~unknown