Then, ice crystals made their way up from the ground, making a dome around Bloom. Stella had placed her hands on our shoulders and I assumed we disappeared from view. The Burned Ones wouldn't be able to see us so we would be safe.

Soon enough, I could see the bright red flames from inside the dome. The ice melted into water and Aisha began to manipulate it to surround her. Then, the flames seemed to have died down.

Aisha then disposed of the water. Bloom had landed on the ground. Sprouting from her back, there were wings made from fire. They were awesome and she looked like a badass Fire Fairy as her eyes glowed red-orange.

The Burned Ones circled her. She extended her hand out and a streak of fire came at one. It killed it with one blow. Her magic was more powerful than I had ever seen it, and with so much control, too. She had killed each Burned One one by one.

And then, something unexpected happened. The charred residue on the Burned Ones fell off, and the creatures turned into humans.

We came back into view as Stella took her hands off us. I stuck out my hands, bringing back the fog I had created. We ran towards Bloom. Dowling had arrived as well. And then Bloom stumbled into Dowling's arms.

"Is she okay?" Stella asked quickly.

"She's okay," Dowling assured. "Maybe you girls want to take her back into her room?"

"We did it," Bloom said weakly as we helped her walk.

"Yeah, we did."

Riven

The lights had flickered back on in the greenhouse. It was a sign that everything was good now, and that they were safe.

"We should get back," said Riven, sitting up.

"We should," Dane agreed.

"Rosalind will be here soon," Beatrix told them, and they stopped. "Hear her out. Her and my dad have a plan the two of you can be a part of it. We can bring Demetrie along. She'd be more than willing, I'm sure. This doesn't have to end."

"Hang on," Dane began. "Your dad was the one who sent you in here?"

"Technically, he's not my dad," Beatrix said. "But he'll know what to do."

The door opened. Beatrix turned around. An older woman had come inside, her hair in a tight bun. Her eyes glowed a silvery white.

"Beatrix."

"Rosalind," she greeted. "They're friends. Both of them."

"It is always nice to have friends," Rosalind smiled. "I expect they want to know what happens next."

Demi

I left Bloom with Stella and Aisha. I roamed the school, looking for Riven. I had searched and searched, but I never found him. With a sad heart, I went back to the dorm.

They were all still up. They were gathered in Bloom's room. I walked inside and smiled at Stella who had acknowledged me.

"Are you guys sure Sam is okay?" Bloom asked.