20.

sunghoon wake up first that morning, carefully tossing his body around as he didn't want to wake his boyfriend up.

he take his phone under the pillow, checking the time and realize they have less than hour to get ready for school.

he then put his phone aside, looking at his still sleeping boyfriend.

oh my god, jake is my boyfriend now

sudden realization hit him, making him go soft instantly. he then carefully caressed jake's cheeks, playing his fingers along the prominent jawline.

jake eyes flutter open, looking straight at the now smiley sunghoon infront of him- jake dryly laugh.

"you like me that much?" jake asked, pushing the latter away as he covered his face

"yeah" sunghoon answered

"you shouldve wait till im awake, my morning face is ugly" jake said, still covering his face

sunghoon chuckles, "no! you look so pretty even now, i just think that i am lucky to have you"

"you're annoying" jake said, laughing happily.

a morning like this is rare for the two, to instantly feelings content, feeling happy just by looking at each other- perhaps, that was the most beautiful feelings they have experience.

"you should shower first, i want to organize my books for today schedule" jake said, already walking to his table

sunghoon hummed, before he walk towards jake.

jake yelp in surprise as sunghoon hug him from the back, resting his head on jake's shoulder,

"i still didn't get my morning hugs" sunghoon whine, making jake shyly smiles.

"you think that with me living here, you can get your hugs everytime you want it?" jake asked, turn around to see his pouty boyfriend

"pretty please~" sunghoon said, open his arm widely, waiting for jake to hug him. the latter grin, before he gave in.

"you're lucky i like your hugs" jake said, carefully throw himself into sunghoon's arm, making the latter chuckles.

"okay, now- shower... we don't have times" jake said, pushing the latter away and sunghoon just pout as he take his towel.

--

"sunghoon, i need help" jay said urgently, they are currently having a free time and sunghoon was just about to walk around jake's classroom to steal a glance at his boyfriend- but then, jay...

"why? is it important?" sunghoon asked, not really interested as jay always said that and then proceed to say something about the games he played the night before

"jungwon asked if i like him" jay whisper,

sunghoon hurriedly look at the latter, eyes widen, "and what you say?"

"i... i didn't reply" jay said, scratching his head

"stupid, and you left him on seen?"

jay eyes went panic

"but... i don't know if he likes me too" jay said, finally taking a sit in front of sunghoon

"he asked you that because he likes you too, he want confirmation" sunghoon said, patting his friend's shoulder

"are you sure?" jay ask, worried

"i think it's better for you to confessed... don't let him hanging like that, you have been flirting with him since he get into this school- of course he needs time to sort of his feelings and everything... and now that he was sure, you're the one who running away" sunghoon said, and jay just nodded his head

"since you didn't reply him, he might think that all these times you're just playing with him"

jay eyes go big at that, "B-BUT I DONT? IM SERIOUS??"

"then? say that to him? why you said that at me?" sunghoon snickers,

"you're right- thanks sunghoon! i don't know youre so good at this... i- i go first" jay said, hurriedly walking out from his classroom.

just as sunghoon about to pull out his book from the bag, he then heard

"YANG JUNGWON, CAN WE MEET FOR A WHILE" 

sunghoon sigh, jay being jay...

then the whole class walked out to see the scenes. after few minutes, sunghoon finally walked out, going to where jay was.

from his eyes, he saw jay and jungwon already walked away from the others- to the rooftop maybe, after sunoo tell the students that they ain't going to fight, the students then walk back to their classes.

"did jungwon tell you guys anything?" sunghoon asked, looking at sunoo and ni-ki

"yeah... he called us crying last night because jay left him on read" sunoo said and sunghoon just shake his head, "stupid"

"jay likes him too, right?" ni-ki asked, concern

"he is... don't worry, they will be fine" sunghoon reassure

"if they date, they will be the first couple in our group of friends!!" sunoo excitedly said, clapping his hands.

sunghoon and jake exchange a look, biting their own smiles at that.

"anyway hyung, where's heeseung hyung?" ni-ki asked as he look around

"he went to the principal office earlier, he need to get some signatures for his club" sunghoon said, earning a nod from the others.

"heeseung hyung told us about everything," sunoo said, looking at jake who just smiles thinly at the latter.

"have you guys talked? all three of you?" sunoo ask, looking back and forth at jake and sunghoon

both of them look at each other, sighing.

"i will talk to him, sooner..." sunghoon said, earning a nod from jake.

sunghoon knows he need to talk with heeseung, to sort everything out. he didn't want his friendship with heeseung just went on drain just because they like the same person.

to be honest, he appreciate heeseung. he likes the way heeseung always try to be the middle man if he and jay fought, or when they don't have any games to play, heeseung always offered them to go to his house because he got a video games.

heeseung has always nice to him, to jay, to everyone... and now, he just want to let the older know that sunghoon still like him the same as before- he didn't want his relationship strained their friendship.

--

okay, tell me if you guys want to know about what jaywon talk at the rooftop <33 i will write a whole chapter just about them hehe (im soft for jaywon)