26.

"my mom left some foods for us, take it yourself if you guys hungry" heeseung said, walking towards the other boys who currently chatting around the living room.

the boys are currently having sleepover at heeseung's place. feeling grateful that heeseung's parents and brother are already at their new house- organizing some stuff they had moved and giving heeseung the opportunity to spend his last night with his friends.

"mom said no wild party, she expect to see it clean as she come tomorrow morning" heeseung said, more like a warning as he saw ni-ki and sunoo started to spilled their store bought popcorn on the floor.

"sure!!!" the other boys said in unison.

heeseung smiles softly, "go to my room or any other empty room to change to your pajamas! i'll wait here"

they all scream, already expectant on how their night would be.

as the boys started to disappears to the room, heeseung stares at nothing. the sudden emptiness and silent hit him.

i wouldn't get to experience this again.

he thought to himself. suddenly, everything feels so overwhelm for him.

he never thought he will be separated with his friends, it never crossed his mind that one day he's going to have a new set of friends- at different school.

"you good?" sunghoon is the first one to come downstair, already done with his blue colored silk pajama.

heeseung slightly nodded his head, still staring at the wall.

"isnt it weird to see your house this empty?" sunghoon ask, looking around just to see few boxes by the door- about to be taken tomorrow.

heeseung chuckles lightly, "yeah... this is my first time moving house, it does feels kind of weird"

both of them then fall back into silent.

"do you remember our promise?" sunghoon suddenly ask, making heeseung's mind started thinking about the said promise

"which...?" to be honest, they had too many shared promise that heeseung was having a hard time to decide which one is sunghoon talking about right now.

sunghoon sigh, "we promised to grow old together... get into the same university, work at the same company"

heeseung scoff, remember the promise they sealed when theyre about 8 years old.

"we even promise to marry at the same day" heeseung continue, making sunghoon laugh.

"we are inseparable back then, still are"

there's silent after that. reminiscing their old memories.

"i will miss you, i know i didn't do this a lot. but i respect you, as my friends, my brother... thank you so much heeseung," sunghoon said, making heeseung's eyes a bit teary at the sudden's warm words.

this is so not sunghoon. sunghoon had never said anything like this at him, and knowing that it was all coming from his heart, indeed make heeseung's choked up.

"did you guys started the heart to heart talk without us?" jay's voice coming from behind them, accompanying by the other voices.

sunghoon smiles, "you guys took so long, i have to start first"

"and beside, he didnt want us to see his emotional side" sunoo tease, and sunghoon can't deny that.

"okay so, should we spread the comforter now?" heeseung suggest and the others agree.