25.

7 of them are now at lotte world. lots of planning in mind and all of them had decide to make today the best day they ever spend together.

jay, being the best man he is, had paid for everyone's ride and heeseung on the other hand had  paid for the meals.

they tried various rides, from the kids section one to the scariest one. they tried it all.

"im never going to haunted house ever again" jake said, taking a breather after all the screaming and yelling he had done.

the other boys immediately agree, safe to say, only sunoo and ni-ki seems to enjoy the haunted house- given theyre horror lovers.

"you shouldn't leave me alone like that! i almost passed out" jungwon cries out, still remember how panic he was when the others suddenly run, leaving him by himself.

jay side-hugging him, patting his head in comfort, a way of him saying sorry

"im hungry" sunghoon said, pouting as he make a circle on his belly. the others quickly look around, looking for food stalls.

"yep, we should get something to eat before continue" heeseung said, already walking towards a pop-up store near them.

all of them then settled with various kind of bread, a coffee and a cinnamon flavored twisted donuts.

they all become silent after a while, taking their sweet times to eat and savoring the meals.

"wish we couldve done this sooner" sunghoon said slowly, started gaining the others attention

heeseung chuckles at that, "well, better late then never and besides, we have the others with us now- instead of just us, 4"  he said, pointing at jake, jungwon and ni-ki.

sunghoon nodded his head, but still, he wish he had more times before to spend with heeseung.

heeseung is his first friend in this world, after all. he just felt too attach with the latter.

"you don't have to worry, hoon. i got license, remember? i can drive here and meet you guys anytime i want" heeseung said, reassuring the others.

"your dad will let you?" ni-ki said this time,

heeseung smiles at the question, "if he didn't, i will found a way to make he agree"

sunoo, who has been quiet ever since finally speak, "its hard to believe that youre not going to be with us... school will be different without you"

the others silently agree.

jake, who just get to knows heeseung for few months, also feel sad about it. heeseung is a great friend, a good support system... jake is proud to have someone as mature as heeseung as his friend.

"come on guys, we shouldn't be sad today, okay?" heeseung said, clapping his hand for attention.

the other's face lit up, "yeah, we supposed to be all happy today" jake said, smiling at his other friends.

"now, should we try the high drop?" heeseung suggest, making the other terrified.

"do you want me to throw up? we just ate!!" jay said, already feeling sick as he imagine himself dropping from a high place

"today is supposed to be my day, you guys shouldve listen to me" heeseung said, smiling widely as he walk over the high drop section.

the other just stares at him in horror.