2.

the walk to school is not far, probably 10 minutes walk and the neighborhood is nice enough for them to freely walk without worries. though, sunghoon has been praying that his friends didn't see him walking with jake.

jake on the other hand feel anxious- since it was his first day at new school, he know nothing about this school, or the students who goes there, he was a bit... scared of what to comes.

to be honest, there's only two things that came to his mind when it comes to being a 'new student'. you either get hates for simply breathing or you get all the loves.

and jake has experienced it all from his previous schools at Australia. nice and bad, he had gon through all that. so he really has no idea how this new school will turned out.

"stop. count till 50 and then you can start walking again" sunghoon said, stopping jake on his track.

jake look at him, annoyed, "what?"

"i don't want peoples to see you walk with me-"

"you're unbelievable" jake sigh, rolling his eyes.

"it is for the sake of you" sunghoon replied, slowly getting annoyed.

"or- sake of YOU" jake said, mocking.

"whatever, and let make this clear okay. you don't know me, i don't know you... don't even dare to say you know me or worse live with me... got it?" sunghoon warned,

"you've been saying that since last night- you think im stupid? i don't want have anything to do with you either" jake said, upset.

"okay then, i'll go first" sunghoon said, ignoring jake's glares.

jake sigh, patiently waiting for sunghoon to be far away from him before he walk again. he definitely has no energy to fight back, not this early morning.

--

"you heard about the new students? heard he's from Australia!! the girls said he's good looking too" jay excitedly said, just the thought of making new friends excites him.

"Australia?? omg that's so cool! what his name?" heeseung piped in, interested.

"his name is jake,' jay replied

sunghoon rolled his eyes, what so amazing about him?

"sunghoon, do you mind if i asked him to sit with us at lunch?" jay asked.

"please no. anyone but him" sunghoon said sternly.

"come on, dude! i want to get to know him more" heeseung said, pouting.

"then sure, but expect me to not go lunch with you guys" sunghoon finally look at his friends.

"you're annoying" jay said, pushing sunghoon.

and sunghoon decided to ignore as jay and heeseung conversation are all about jake. not only his friend, also wherever he goes, everyone is talking about jake.

jake this, jake that

he can't even go by a minute without hearing someone talk about him. and it does annoyed him more than ever.

to be honest, when the other transfer student, jungwon (who sunghoon learnt his name from jay) came, the other students didn't talk about him as much as they did with jake.

sunghoon literally don't even know why jake get so many attention this early.

"i swear to god, if you're about to talk about the new student again, please no" sunghoon said at sunoo,