Then suddenly, all the mafia thoughts came in invading my head. Why would Luke say that Jason is dangerous? Is he one of them too? I find it really hard to trust people right now after what happened to Calum and me. He lied to me twice, I feel like he cheated on me. Is that even the right term for that?

I am not mad at anyone. I am just frustrated on how can I move on if all the people around me are related to him, they are a constant reminder of Calum for me. Then Niall, for Allie. Jason is the only person that I can say that I can rely on, I am also starting to have some doubts at Naill even though I don't want to.

After some long time in the bathroom, I dried myself with a towel and dressed up in my pajamas. My phone buzzed at the side table as I sit down on my bed. I grabbed my phone to see a message from Jason.

From: Jason McCann

Just arrived in Manhattan. Goodnight, Summer :) x

I smiled at his message. I am about to reply when another message came in from him.

From: Jason McCann

My brithday is on Saturday, March 1st and I am inviting you to go. I'm turning 22 :) (A/N: Justin is currently 21 in this story, since he just celebrated his birthday, he is now 22 in the story. Okay, I am a fan so I know that he just turned 21, but in the book, he is turning 22. Okay?)

To: Jason McCann

Ew. Your old lol

-

From: Jason McCann

Forget that I invited you to my party lmao

-

To: Jason McCann

I'll go of course you shit :))

-

From: Jason McCann

Good. Well then, I'm hitting my bed. Night :) x

-

After Jason's last message, I've decided to go to sleep too. It's been an exhausting day. I just closed my eyes and tried to sleep when my phone buzzed again. I turned my head to my side table and lazily reached for my phone. I adjusted my eyes to my phones brightness. It a text message that I never expected to receive.

From: Calum Wayland ♥

I miss you. I'm sorry.

My eyes froze at the screen of my phone from a second. Why the fuck would you do this to me, Calum? Why the fuck are you fucking with my feelings? I locked my phone and placed it back at my side table. Worse is, I don't feel sleepy or tired anymore. I started to fall apart again, tears came running as I sit in the middle of my bed and pulled my legs together.

I know it's a weird thing, but I grabbed my phone and dialed Jason's number.

"Hello?" He answers with a sleepy and raspy voice.

"Jason." I cried.

The suddenly, Jason like jolted up and his everything woke up. "Summer, what happened?"

I wasn't able to answer anything except for a sob.

"I'll be there in 30mins." Jason says.

I am about to tell him not to anymore but he is not on the line anymore. I feel guilty for disturbing him. It should be his time with his family, but instead, he is now on the way here at my house.