Death is a scary concept

Start from the beginning

I check her pulse under her chin and it's not there. Cmon.

"Fuck . Fuck what did we learn about this in class. Uhm cpr? Yes cpr. How do you do cpr again. What did cementos say." I whispered to myself while holding her in my hands.

"This isn't the time to be forgetting things." I could feel tears coming out of my eyes. I had no control.

"Please hang around." I said as I saw tears drip onto her face.
"Please wake up, please. You're one of my closest friends and I can't lose you. I wish I knew something was wrong sooner. I would have helped." I whispered to her ear.

"It's gonna be okay. Your gonna be fine. You are gonna be fine." I kept whispering.

I heard loud footsteps coming closer and closer to the door and Aizawa is there with Denki.

Denki couldn't even step in the room. But, I heard him crying outside of it.

No ones p.o.v

"What the fuck is going on?" Bakugo asked Mina.

"I-I don't know? Just shut up I'm calling the ambulance." Mina stuttered and pulled her phone out quickly.

..

The ambulance got here a couple minutes later.
It felt like an eternity inside those 3 minutes waiting for the ambulance.

"Is anyone going to tell me what is going on!" Bakugo yells.

"We don't know!" Mina yelled back.

"I'm going up there." He scoffed throwing the towel that was in his hand, onto the ground.

He walked up to the elevator and went to the 3rd floor.

He saw Aizawa turn to him.

"Bakugo go downstairs now! I'm not asking." Aizawa sternly demanded.

"Can you just tell me what's going on? Where's y/-" he started saying confused.

"Bakugo! Listen for once and go downstairs!" Aizawa shouted.

Bakugo walked downstairs as the paramedics ran past him to the dorm rooms.

After a while, everyone had been downstairs and the paramedics were working on y/n while carrying her down to the ambulance so she can get taken to the hospital.

Denki came down first after getting told to go downstairs. He was completely breaking down.

"Denks babe what happened? Cmon tell me. It's okay." Mina asked while trying to comfort him.

"It's y/n. I think she. I'm sorry I can't." Denki started saying.

As soon as he said that, the paramedics came down with y/n. Everyone's attention gazed over to them. But everyone's hearts dropped the minute they saw who was injured.

Bakugo p.o.v

is it normal... to feel your heart in your stomach.