52| Of McDonald's, Movies and Makeouts

Start from the beginning

"It's not like you said no," Lisa countered as she playfully waved strands of Rosé's hair, "and now we know-you've been scammed!"

Rosé shook her head, finally finishing up the buttons she had insisted on tying (not because she wanted to peek at Lisa's abs or her chest, dear me no, that would be so improper).

The shirt -light pink with the cuffs pulled back to the elbow-was a comfortable fit for Lisa, although it was straining at the biceps and shoulders. It was a bit distracting too, drawing Rosé's gaze to area each time she glanced in Lisa's way. And every time, Rosé would take a moment to admire her girlfriend's sculpted physique while trying not to drool at the sight.

It was easier said then done, especially with the smouldering expression Lisa was giving her.

"You know, maybe it would be better if I just...didn't wear anything at all?" Lisa smirked, leaning against the nearest furniture, well aware that Rosé was eyeing her. "I mean, if you prefer of course. I know I'm a whole three-course meal."

Rosé felt her ears go pink but her resolve hardened as she returned Lisa's suggestion with a sultry smile of her own.

Two can play at this game.

"I appreciate the offer, but I'm pretty sure you would be escorted off school premises if you do that." She leaned in to whisper in Lisa's ear. "I'd be more than happy to take it off for you later, though."

She smirked at Lisa's sharp inhale.

"You look good too," Lisa managed, her voice rough. She hooked her thumbs in the pants Rosé lent her, nodding approvingly as her girlfriend twirled to show off her navy dress.

"Just good? What about stunning, magnificent, fantastic-oh."

Lisa had been slowly pressing into her space, backing them up against the kitchen counter.

"Stunning, magnificent, fantastic...how about this one? Ravishing," Lisa murmured, her eyes half-lidded as she peered into Rosé's eyes.

"Learnt it from the dictionary, have you?"

"Yeah..."

"Baby, we need to get ready. I still have to get my heels," Rosé rasped as Lisa traced kisses along her jaw, but she didn't stop her.

"Hmm..."

"I mean it." Rosé struggled to clear the lust-induced fog clouding her reasoning. "Ella will be disappointed if we're late."

Lisa drew back even though Rosé immediately missed her touch, but it worked, clarity returning as Lisa nodded, her eyes still glazed.

"Ah you're right, we can't have that. Go get your heels babe, I'll wait here."

Touched by her consideration, Rosé pecked her one more time before she darted away to fetch her shoes. She soon stepped out of her room, smiling when she was greeted by Lisa holding one of the yellow tulips.

"My lady," Lisa said in a posh voice, offering the flower. She cut a dashing figure against the twilight filtering in from the windows.

"Would you care to accompany me tonight? Our carriage awaits," Lisa added when she reached her.

"It would be my pleasure," Rosé giggled, taking the yellow tulip, "thank you. Are the cats all sorted?"

"Litter box cleaned, bowls filled, toys cleared, cat hair swept and kittens asleep," Lisa counted off her fingers the tasks she had been assigned earlier.

"My, you've been quite busy. I think you deserve a reward." Rosé reached out to dust an invisible stray cat hair from Lisa's shirt, unable to keep the grin off her face as she leaned in, humming when Lisa eagerly mirrored her and their lips met in the middle.