A New Start, My Derrière ~ Epilogue

} Epilogue {

It’s been three months, three long months. School was the highlight of my day...

Zach and I were back to our usual selves before Winter formal. Holding hands, kissing which lead to making out, casual dates and that was it. I know I should wait a little while longer I mean I’ve not forgiven him a hundred percent, make it ninety eight...

He picks me up to and from school; he made my world what it is today whole and complete. I loved him and we’ve exchanged the three little words numerous occasions and I didn’t know what I‘d do without him.

“Hey you” Zach said swooping his hand in mine

“Hey” I smiled holding his hand that little bit tighter

“Ready for today?” Zach smirked

“Why what’s today” I asked pulling his arm towards me

“Miss is bringing a special guest in art today” He said leading me into the art room

“Special guest?”

“Oh yes; I heard they’re lacking a few every day essentials” He laughed walking me through a room I couldn’t recognise. The chairs were laid out in a circle and drawing boards in front of each; a velvet chair sat in the middle of it all.

“Please no!” I said averting my eyes shielding them with my arm.

“Hell yeah!” Zach laughed grabbing my arm bringing me down onto the chair furthest away from the ‘guest’ and where they will be laying down revealing all...

The crowds of people entered the room and the guys were lusting at what was coming next.

“Right class, as you can tell it won’t be our original lesson this will be more real...” The teacher said receiving hoots of laughter. “Well let’s welcome out guest Miss Maria Carlos from Arizona”

In came a beautiful woman who was wearing nothing, but a dressing gown. The boys had their mouths hanging down to their chests. Eyes filling with lust and teenaged hormones. All, but one person...

‘Miss Maria Carlos’ led on the chair covering her body with a red satin cloth. The boys whooped in every which way possible some bending their heads to take a quick glance. I rolled my eyes, so what if not all girls look the way she does with her blonde hair and green eyes, tall build and curvy figure...

“Vanessa you’re a million times hotter than she is” Zach smirking kissing the back of my hand.

“You would say, that you’re my boyfriend” I blushed

“I bet if you were on that chair” he points “Every guy and even a few girls wouldn’t be able to take their eyes off your gorgeous face, figure and body.” Zach smirked kissing my cheek.

“I love you” I smiled

“I love you more”

“Right class pick up your pencils and begin to draw what you see” The teacher said waving her hand

Fifteen minutes into the drawing I gave up. Her breathing was so loud I couldn’t concentrate, her chest was moving up and down, up and down her eyes were drooping and I couldn’t draw without crossing out every little detail I made.

 “Hey what’s up?” Zach asked slightly concerned

“Can’t draw” I mumbled “She’s moving too much”

“Draw her body first she’s paid not to move her arms and legs” He laughed taking a long look at her body.

“Hey!” I said smacking his arm