A New Start, My Derrière (34)

Chapter Thirty Four 

------------------------

Vanessa's POV

We ended up falling asleep straight away and whether or not Alice went to Aidan's for a late night booty call I didn't know. Well I actually didn't want to know...

However, I wake up and find I was sleeping with the alarm clock next to my ear. Having it go off wasn't pleasant. In the short note - let's just say I need a new alarm clock...

I let Alice use the bathroom before I do. She doesn't take as long as Aidan does so thank god I can get ready without being late for school. I put on a pair of white skinny jeans and a thin black sweater.

Alice was surprisingly back wearing pair red skinny jeans and a white tank top. "Ready?" I ask her.

She nods her head and we walk downstairs to find Aidan in the kitchen cooking. Yes you read that clearly Aidan Heart, my brother, was cooking.

I walk over to him and he turns to me with a smile on his face. I put my hand on his forehead. "Aidan are you sick?" I ask him with actual concern.

"Pffft no, just thinking that you should have a break from cooking... "He says plating up eggs.

"What did you do?" I ask concerned

"Cook?" Aidan asks looking at me with an eyebrow raised

"Looks great" Alice says picking up a fork

"Thanks babe," Aidan says kissing Alice on the lips.

"Get a room..." I mumble looking down at the breakfast Aidan made, nothing looks wrong, it's cooked at least. No signs of poison, I look at Aidan and Alice and they're both eating it...

I take a bite and it seems fine, nothing out of the ordinary. Aidan finishes his plate and whispers in my ear. "I spat in yours" My eyes were starting to come out of their sockets.

I ran to the sink and made myself sick. I was gagging and feeling absolutely disgusting. "AIDAN HEART YOU ASSHOLE!" I spat at him

"You gave away my ice cream... it's only fair." His says nonchalantly shrugging his shoulders.

"GOD YOU'RE EVIL!" I say picking up my bag and getting in my car.

All I heard after that was laughter. I drove to school chewing a load of gum to remove the taste from my mouth.

*Friday*

Yeah I know I missed a few days, but nothing interesting happened at all. So I'm just going to skip it, anyway Aidan still laughing at the breakfast incident and well let's just say he hasn't trusted me in making any food for him since.

Well back on today, I am currently sat in my art room and I had just told Tyler and Zachary the plan for the next two days, which surprisingly they already agreed to.

Two days of decision making.

You're probably thinking that I should have picked Zachary right? Well I wanted to give them both an equal chance before I decide anything that may or may not be for life.Though as a seventeen year old teenager, relationships won't last. I know that. However future's not that important right now...

Living the life to the fullest was.

Tyler and Zachary are discussing things downstairs. Something about who's going to be first to take me out. To be fair I just want to get this weekend over with. Lily May was in my room sleeping and Aidan and Alice are 'together'in his room.

I hear footsteps climbing up the stairs, like those horror films when the crazy axe murderer does, when he's chasing after you. However, unlike most horror stories the axe murderer isn't as hot as these.

"Well?" I ask

"Tyler's going to be taking you out tomorrow..." Zach says leaning against the wall looking slightly more smug than usual.

"Oh okay..." I turn to Tyler who is deep in thought...

"I'VE GOT IT!" He bursts out with a grin from ear to ear...

Zach and I look at each other silently asking what the heck just happened; though we just shrugged our shoulders.

"Zach why are you so happy you're second?" I ask

"Saving the best for last" He says giving me a flirtatious wink

"No Way!" Tyler says pushing him "First is always the best."

"You can keep telling yourself that..."

"I WILL!"

They then start bickering and 'fighting'

- What the hell have I got myself in to?

"Children please..." I say calmly

"Sorry..."