8.Scott's pov

"Were the fuck could they have gone?"
Theo asked out of breath as we stopped infront of some big tree.

"I don't know man" i anwser and look around.

"Their smell and footprints end here?!" Isaac said.
Suddely we heard something.

"Is it me you are looking for boys?" We heard from one of the trees. We all looked up and saw y/n and Aiden sitting on a branch above us. I smile up at her.

"Yeah, it was actually" i said
She giggeld and jumped.

"NO!!" We all screamed as we saw her jump down from the biggest branch of the biggest tree. But she just laughed and landed on all four.

"So cats do land on all four?" Aiden ask as he slid down the tree to the ground again.

"Ha ha, very funny" y/n stuck her tongue out at him making us all chuckel.

"We better get going before coach have a fit" Jackson said.
We all looked at eacother before we started running trying to beat the rest of the group to school.

"Suck it up boys! I win!" Y/N smirked and did a littel victory dance making me check her out.

💭Fuck she is pretty!!

When lunch started we all sat together and waited for the girls. First of the girls to arrive was Y/N. Then Malia, Lydia, Allison and Kira.

"Hi, im y/n" she smiled at the other girls.

"Hi, Im Lydia"

"Im Allison"

"Malia"

"And im Kira. Nice to meet you y/n" she smiled.

Lydia's pov

As we sat down, we all kept looking over at the new girl.

"Do i have something on my face?"
Y/N laughed. We all looked at eachother to see who was going to tell her.

"We just don't think you should be friends with Ethan and Aiden" Stiles anwserd while scratching the back of his neck. She looked at him with a questioning look.

"Aaaand why is that?" She asked as she stabed her fork into her salat and put it in her mouth.

"They are kind off the badboys here" Isaac said to her. She just raised an eyebrow.

"Well the gossip around the school says different" she anwserd while looking him up and down.

"What? Me?!" Isaac asked looking at her confused.

"You, Jackson and Theo" she said as she closed her foodboks and walked off.

"That went well" Liam said sarcasticly.

I sighed and went to go after her, only to find her standing by the bikes with Ethan and Aiden.

Y/N's pov

"Yeah i know" i anwserd Aiden as he tried to show off his biker knowledge.

"There must be SOMETHING you don't know about bikes that i do!" Aiden questioned frustrated. Making me and Ethan laugh.

"Hey y/n. Can we talk?" I turned around to find that the voice belonged to Lydia.
I looked over at the boys, they just shruged. I sighed.

"Sure" i anwser and she leads me around a corner.

"Okay, wassup?" I ask leaning against the brick wall.

"I just wanted to say sorry, for how the boys acted. Nobody can tell you who you can or can not be friends with" she said making me smile.

"However, i think you should be careful with those two. They are kinda fuckboys and our packs enemies" making my smile disapear.

"Their your enemies not mine" i say annoyed and walk off.

💭How dare they!!!

As i walk in the hallway on my way to last piriod i got pulled into the boys lockeroom. When i saw the pack i turned to leave but Liam and Stiles was blocking the door after locking it.

"Let.Me.Go." i say as i take a few steps twards them.

"Y/N we just want to talk" Scott say.
I tured around slowley. I felt my eyes starting to glow.

"I said, let me go" i growled. Now i felt my bones break and forming new ones.
They stept back.

"Wooow, calm down" Stiles said.
I tured my head that now had tiger ears and growing fur and hissed at him.
After a few more minuts i was fully shifted to my tiger. They looked scared.

💭Good.

I stalked twards them while growling.
I cornerd them and hissed.
Everytime one of them would try to move i would growl at them, making them step back again.

"Hey... y/n..." Theo spoke softly.
I tried not to melt by his voice.

"You know we would never hurt you" Isaac continued making me want to hug them. But i stood my ground.

"We just want to protect you..." Scott said. I felt myself slowley changing back.

"We care about you y/n" as Jackson finished the sentence i was fully human again. Aaaaaand fully naked.....