His Girlfriend Is Into You! Pt2. (Liam)

Start from the beginning

She came over and grabbed my waist. "I promise you will enjoy this babe!" She said kissing the other side of my neck. I moaned loudly as they both tortured my neck with their mouthes.

I felt like my knees were giving out on me. I leaned my head back against Liam's shoulder. I could feel Liam's right hand slither from my waist to the elastic of my shorts. His hand slipped past my underwear and his fingers danced against my already sensitive button.

I gasped as his calloused fingers swiveled themselves around my cl*t. I tried to move his hand away but Sophia moved mine. "No no!" She said grabbing the waistband of my shorts to pull them down.

Once she got them down, she threw them across the room to be forgotten. She came back up and stopped at my aching core. "Awwe look Li, she has on your favorite color of lace." She said running her hand up my leg.

He detached his lips from my neck and looked down. He groaned and moved his fingers against my slit and pushed one in. "You know that purple is my favorite color (y/n), so f**king sexy!"

I moaned as he added another finger. "Liam!" I moaned. If he kept this up I'd probably c*m right now. I began grinding myself against his fingers. His fingers felt so much better than mine does.

"Your about to c*m aren't you hun?" Sophia whispered on my lips. I really didn't want to kiss a girl again, but I was kinda distracted. I nodded and tightened my legs around Liam's hand.

"C*m (y/n)!" Liam groaned pumping his fingers faster. I released so hard that if Liam wasn't holding me I would've fell. I bent over letting out a high pitched screech as my hair curtained my face. I tried to catch my breath but it was impossible in this situation.

"Mhmm Liam, look at your hand, it's covered!" Sophia said taking Liam's hand and putting one of his fingers into her mouth. "She tastes so sweet Li! Have a taste." She said holding his wrist. He stuck his index finger in his mouth and sucked my excitement clean off.

He walked backwards and sat back on the foot of the bed. He straddled me on his lap and held me by my waist. He lifted up my chin for me to face him. "Y/n listen I know you don't want this, but I know you'll enjoy it if you just try it!" He said kissing up my neck, my cheek, and finally my lips.

My lips moved in sync with his. I felt two slender hands pull up the hymn of my shirt. She lifted up my shirt and pulled it over my head. "Matching bra too?" Liam moaned anxiously groping my breasts.

"Babe, C'mon!" Sophia groaned. He nodded and hoisted me up as he laid back and rested his head on my pillow. He pulled me up to his face, not before pulling my panties off revealing my glistening extremity.

He bit his lip at my excitement. "Ssssss. Ahhh Soph slow down!" He groaned. I looked back to see Sophia taking most of him into her mouth.

"Come here, sexy!" He said sliding me up to his face. "Hang on to the headboard!" He said as he wrapped his arms around my thighs. He licked up my slit and plunged his tongue into my p*ssy.

I moaned and threw my head back in Ecstasy. He swirled and swiveled his tongue making me squirm and shake. "Leeyum! Right there! Don't stop!" I moaned riding his face.

He looked up at me and winked sending me over the edge. "Li I'm about to c*m!" I whined as he lapped up my naughty juice. He tightened his grips on my thighs as he ferociously sucked on my cl*t. I moaned loudly as Sophia gently played with my breasts.

I finally gave in and pulled her in for a kiss. I fisted a handful of Liam's hair while grinding into his face.

She dropped her hand down and toyed with my sensitive nub. I moaned against her lips before releasing myself onto Liam's face.