9.

< March 29th 2019 >

The family meeting was still in full swing as the siblings were trying hard to figure out who this mystery man is and what he could possibly do to start the apocalypse. It was a very boring name, probably belonging to someone boring and didn't really sound like an evil person. They wondered if Five had actually found any information out or whether this was another one of his crazy ideas that wouldn't solve anything. Kate was pacing the room and trying to figure out whether this name sounded familiar for a reason or whether it sounded familiar because she had been saying it in her head so many times, trying to figure out who it could be. The other siblings were just as confused, Five didn't seem as worried as they were but he knew that there was a lot at stake. He also had no idea about the family argument that had happened only minutes before he blinked himself into the room, so didn't know that Vanya had been here with her new boyfriend.

"Harold Jenkins?" Kate repeated, raising an eyebrow to Five, who seemed to nod in her direction without answering any questions about who this man could be.

Diego frowned and tried to figure out who it was. "Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?"

"I don't know...yet." Five answered, throwing his empty coffee cup over his shoulder without a care and turning back to his siblings. "But I do know that he's responsible for the apocalypse. So, we have to find him and we have to do it now."

"How is he connected to what's going to happen?" Luther asked.

"I don't know."

"Wait, so you just know his name?" Diego added, hating that they didn't have much evidence to go on and what they knew wasn't that helpful. "That's it?"

Five shrugged, not seeing the bigger issue here and believing that he had found enough evidence for the siblings to work with. "That's enough."

"There's probably dozens of Harold Jenkins' in the city." Diego argued and Kate nodded, agreeing with him that finding someone with that name wasn't going to be easy.

"Well, we just better start looking then."

"I'm sorry, am I the only one that's sceptical here?" Allison questioned, wondering where Five had been to gather all this information about one man. "I mean, how exactly do you know all of this about what's his name?"

"Harold Jenkins." Five reminded her before explaining exactly what he knew. "You know those lunatics in masks who attacked the house?"

"Oh yeah, I think I remember those guys." Klaus said sarcastically, turning to look at Kate, who had the same sarcastic look on her face as she pretended to think about it.

"Definitely, the same ones who kidnapped Klaus and murdered my sister." She tapped her chin before frowning at Five for the stupid question that he had asked. "Rings a bell."

"Oh yeah, the ones that attacked us while you were getting drunk." Diego snapped, glaring at his brother, who didn't seem to see the issue and nodded.

"Yeah, them. They were sent by the Temps Commission to stop me from coming back and preventing the end of life on Earth."

Allison was majorly confused and had no idea what was being talked about, obviously missing a lot of what had happened over the last few days. "The Temps – what?"

"My former employer. They monitor all of time and space to make sure that whatever is supposed to happen...happens. They believe the apocalypse is coming in three days. So, I went to Commission headquarters and intercepted a message that was meant for said lunatics. Protect Harold Jenkins. So, he must be responsible for the apocalypse."