chapter 13

Vijay hugged her from behind placing his head on her shoulder, his sweet gesture made a smile form on her lips forgetting her anger towards him.

"Vijay..." Priya knocked on the door calling his name startling both of them.

Madhu's face got paled hearing Priya's voice. She peeked at Vijay with pouted lips, her face looked like she will cry any instant. Vijay stood there not knowing what to do, he signaled Madhu to keep quiet.

"Vijay didn't you wake up... the time is already 6:45 now..." Priya shouted from outside when she didn't get any response. Vijay not knowing what to do kept silent thinking about a way to escape from Priya.

With a sudden spark of an idea, Vijay signaled Madhu to get inside the bathroom. Vijay bolted the bathroom door from outside after she got in.  Locking her there Vijay walked towards the door hiding his nervousness.

"What is it Amma?" He questioned her in a fake sleepy voice.

"Did you slept after doing work out?" Priya asked looking at his gym outfits and sweaty body. She got confused as he don't have a habit of sleeping right after coming back from his mini gym.

Realisation hit him like hell with Priya's question, he stood there like a child making an innocent face not knowing how to escape from her.

"Aah... I was having a headache Amma... I didn't work out much, I came back when I felt tired... I slept for some minutes after coming back from the gym..." Vijay said everything that was coming into his mind at that moment not even knowing what he was saying.

Looking at the coffee in Priya's hand Vijay continued, "I was waiting for this coffee Amma," as a way to escape from her suspicions.

Vijay took the coffee from Priya's hand nervously making some fell on her hand. "What is this Vijay? You are not at all concentrating on anything..." shaking her right hand where the coffee spilled, Priya walked towards the bathroom.

A thunder passed through him seeing his mother walking towards the bathroom "what are you doing amma?" Vijay asked nervously blocking her way.

Priya gave him a warning glare seeing his childish behaviour. " I have to ask you that Vijay, what are you doing? I have to wash my hand."

"No...no...not here..."

"Why?"

"I have to take a bath... See I'm sweating..."

"You can take bath after I wash my hand... First, you move..." Priya said pushing him away from the door.

Madhu's heart rate became faster hearing everything. She started to shiver thinking what will happen if Priya caught her from that bathroom.

"Amma wait...!" Vijay caught Priya's hand before she could reach the bathroom door lock. "Sorry, ma... I'm sweaty that's why..." Vijay walked into the bathroom and locked the door from inside before Priya could see Madhu.

Madhu who was standing inside got startled due to the sudden appearance of Vijay.

"Nowadays you're behaving like a child Vijay. Don't think that I won't find the changes in you..." Priya yelled looking at the closed door before leaving the room. She had a smile on her face seeing the changes in her son who was a ruthless businessman.

Madhu didn't overcome her shock seeing Vijay inside the bathroom. His nearness started to affect Madhu to an extreme where she even forget to take a breath. Looking at her bulging eyes and the startled face Vijay thought it must be due to the sudden visit of his mom.

"Madhu don't worry... she has gone downstairs..." Vijay said tapping her cheeks to wake her from her dream.

Madhu tried to get out of the bathroom as soon as possible when she came back to reality with Vijay's touch. "Ah... I... I have to go..." she stammered pushing him from her way. But when she pushed him suddenly, Vijay lost his balance and grabbed her hand for support.

But Madhu couldn't maintain her balance when Vijay grabbed her hand, she opened the shower faucet by mistake when she slipped on the floor along with Vijay. Before even realising what happened they both got drenched in water. When Vijay regained his balance and reached the shower faucet to close it, it was already too late.

Madhu's baby blue pajamas was not doing any good for her. Realising her current state she hurried to get away from his burning eyes. Her body started to shiver more because of his gaze.

His mind started to fell into a different kind of emotion when her light colour dress made her ups and downs visible in front of his eyes. Vijay walked towards her not being able to control the burning desires erupting inside him.

His arm encircled her from behind making her stand close to him before she could reach the door. His hot lips pressed on her wet neck making a shiver ran through her spine.........................