chapter 5

Sandra decided to stay there as long as Madhu and her family were going to stay. Sandra didn't want to lose Vijay, she felt Madhu was a threat to her relationship with him. But Vijay was avoiding Sandra knowing what she has on him is not love but a sexual obsession.

Even without knowing the cause, Vijay felt disturbed by Madhu's presence. He wanted to hate the daughter of Rajashekar who was the reason for his father's death but couldn't, his heart was not allowing him to do that.

_______________________________

"Madhu, are you going to wear that?" Deksha asked her sister who was holding her heavy silver anklet with an unbelievable expression on her face.

"Yes, I missed this sooo much..." she giggled shaking the silver anklet she was holding in her hand.

"You will get bullied by your Seniors if you are going to college wearing this thing." Diksha had a disapproval look on her face. " this will make you look like a village girl... do you want that? " she added.

Madhu wore the anklet not listening to her sister, she walked around the room wearing the beautiful silver anklets to show Deksha. The sonorous bells attached to the chain made pleasing sounds while she walked.

 The sonorous bells attached to the chain made pleasing sounds while she walked

"Wait here... I will come after showing this to Amma and Priyamma..." Madhu excitedly ran out of the room.

Vijay who came out of his room saw Madhu running towards him wearing a heavy anklet. Madhu didn't saw Vijay as her eyes were fixed on her anklet, as she walked the silver jewel made a pleasing sound. The clicking sound of her anklet felt like a sweet melodious sound to his ears which was powerful enough to soothe his messed up mind. It felt so deeply as the start of a song, something so soothing to the soul.

Before Vijay could move out of her way she ran into him making him lose his balance and fell on the floor with Madhu on top of him. His hand involuntarily held her hip to prevent her from hitting the floor. He looked at the girl who was lying on his top with tightly closed eyes, he even forgot the pain due to the fall looking at her sweet adorable face.

Madhu slowly opened her eyes when she realized that she was not on the floor but on something else. Her eyes bulged out in shock and cheeks reddened when she realised she was lying on the top of Vijay and his hand was resting on her hip. Her blushes remind one of the roses, those delicate champagne hues.

Madhu got up from the floor quickly as an electric current passed through her. Without even apologizing to him she ran to her room not looking back at him. A smile erupted on his lips when he saw her, running frantically. He was not just attracted by her, she intoxicated him with her eyes.

Even after getting downstairs, checking his mails, and engaging in his works his mind was filled with Madhu. 'How can a girl disturb me this much?' he asked himself and mentally slapped him for his craziness.

"Vijay..."

"What is it Amma?"

"Can you arrange admission for Deksha at the MGS Higher Secondary School? It will be easier for her to go as the school was near to our area... If we got the admission soon it will be good for her as she is in plus two."

"Ok, Amma" he nodded at her.

'If Deksha is in plus two she must be 18 years old. If Madhu is five or six years older than her then she is 24 or 25. Then I'm 28 and she is 25, correct match' Vijay smiled like an idiot calculating her age using his fingers like a kid.

"What are you thinking about Vijay?"
Priya's question interrupted his through.

"Uhmm...nothing Amma..." He consciously hide his inner conflict between his heart and brain before his mother.

"Vijay, look for admission for Madhumitha also... She is doing degree 2nd year"

'What? Then she must be only 19 or 20'
He said to himself. He felt disappointed for some unknown reason............................