chapter 4

Giving a dead ear to Deksha's warning Madhu walked into the room.

This won't be that devil's room...no way’ she said to herself seeing the neatness of the room.

Nothing was placed untidy there, books and paper were kept neatly on a table. Even the bed was done not leaving a trace of someone slept there.

After capturing the elegant black and white texture of the room with the sunlight entering through the closed window glass half covered with white curtain, Madhu walked to the photo that caught her attention earlier.

“How cute?... It's soo disappointing that you grew up into a devil.” Madhu moved her index finger through the face of the baby in that picture.

“What are you doing here?” A cold shiver ran down her spine hearing a voice from behind. She could understand the owner of the voice without turning around.

Madhu slowly took back her hand which was exploring the babyface on the picture. She turned around like an obedient child without raising her head to meet the eyes of the person standing in front of her.

“what are you doing in my room?” Vijay repeated the question when he didn't get any answer from Madhu who stood in front of him like a mischievous kid.

Madhu slowly raised her head using the time to think about an answer to make up in front of him but stood there with wide opened eyes when her gaze caught with the person who was standing in front of her with only a towel around his waist.

He was muscular, Madhu gulped down a lump formed in her throat when she saw water drops sliding down to his waist through his buffy chest. She struggled to take off her eyes from his toned body.

“If you are done eye raping me would you please leave...” Vijay looked at her cheeks which was changing to the deepest shade of red hearing what he said with his arms crossed over his chest.

Madhu felt like her eyes would bulge out hearing what Vijay said, then only she realised how shamelessly she was ogling at his body. To calm her fastly beating heart she tightly hugged her teddy and ran out of his room.

Vijay stood there watching her struggling under his gaze and walking out of the room with a mischievous smirk on his lips.

Sandra who came upstairs to see Vijay stood in front of his room with reddened eyes seeing Madhu coming out of the room blushing heavily.  She had the rage to kill Madhu that instant.

Panting heavily with anger Sandra barged into Vijay's room making the door open with a loud thud. Vijay who was buttoning up his shirt startled a little by the sudden act of Sandra.

“what the hell Sandra?”

“Baby, what was she doing here?”

Vijay getting irritated with her immature act fisted his hand to control himself from acting outraged. “Did you just barged in to ask this? Sandra, don't test my patience... I'm being nice to you only because of your father.” he said gritting his teeth.

“What?... Can't you see the pain in my eyes?... I want you, Vijay...I want your fingers to touch me...your lips to kiss me...I want to feel you inside me... ” Sandra walked near him making her saree pallu fell intensionally.

Vijay gave a disgusting look for what she was saying and doing, “the feelings you have on me is not love its lust” he walked past her saying that but stopped thinking something “ and one more thing if you can't carry something then don't wear that just to impress someone” he said pointing her saree.

“you are mine...don't forget that... I'm your fiancee...” she said mocking him.

“Fiancee my foot... Just because of an agreement you can't call yourself my fiancee... I will pay back the money to your father with interest and stop the marriage... So don't waste your time dreaming about me...” without waiting for her reply Vijay left the room.

“noo...!”

“you are mine...” Sandra started to calculate her moves like a cunning fox...................

Friends,
   What do you think about this story?
Which story of mine did you like most his cruel game or the dead flower ?

Please vote and comment
and support♥♥♥