chapter 8

Vijay stood there with a confused face not knowing why they stood in front of Madhu's room. He turned back to his room but stopped by a knocking sound coming from Madhu's room.

Feelings something was not right, Vijay walked into Madhu's room.

"Sandra Akka... are you there... the door got stuck." Madhu not knowing what happened started to call Sandra for help.

Vijay who came inside got panicked hearing Madhu's voice from the bathroom. Sandra who he saw moments before in front of the room was not giving him any good sign.

He strode to the bathroom with a pounding heart and unlocked the door. His eyes got widened looking at Madhu who was standing in front of him correcting her dress. She was wholely concentrated on her dress that she didn't even notice the person standing in front of her.

Vijay stood there frozen with his irregular heartbeat looking at the beautiful girl in front of him in that sexy pitch black dress. The sleeveless dress which ended just above her knees made her creamy skin visible in front of a hot blooded human.

"Sandra Akka, this dress is too short... I don't feel comfortable in this..." Madhu pouted pulling the dress down to make it come up to the knee but it made her cleavage visible in front of him making it hard for him.

His gaze ran through her body disobediently, eyes darkened with something happening in his body. Within a few seconds, the love and lust in his eyes changed to rage in the thought of Santhosh seeing her in this dress if he didn't come back from the office on time.

Within a blink of a second Madhu was cornered to the wall by a sudden force. Then only she looked at the person standing in front of her. She was arrested in his iron grip not able to move an inch.

"What are you doing? Leave me..." She wanted to shout at him but it came out as a whisper. She shivered under his eyes.

When all her attempt to escape from him got failed she covered her cleavage with her one hand and pulled the dress with other to cover her knees. She looked down not being able to bear his eyes with her already welled up eyes.

"Why are you doing this to me?" She asked not looking up.

"You are mine..." She looked at him with her questioning eyes not being able to believe what she just heard.

"I know... you are going to marry... Sandra Akka..." her voice got broken while saying that. It's not a lie that she unknowingly grown some feelings for him, with his behaviour he was making it hard for her to move on.  "please don't behave like this to me..." She pleaded at him with tears.

"What? Who said?"

"I know!"

Sighing heavily he took her face in his hand, she was shocked due to his unexpected sudden action. Her soft skin felt like that of a baby, his eyes stayed on her lips for a second which changes into a pout whenever she was sad.

"We are not engaged.., I'm not going to marry her..," he stopped to capture her expression. Confusion was evident on her face.

"My dad brought some money from Sandra's dad for a business... The deal was to return the money with interest within five years if not he agreed to merge our company with their... thorough a business marriage..." Madhu was hearing everything from him like a child listen to her teacher. His lips curled upward looking at her adorable face.

"Aren't you going to marry her?" 

"No, I will return the money before the dead end... Will you wait for me...?"

She felt heat spreading through her cheeks hearing what he said. Her face changed to the deepest shade of pink making it worse for him.

"You are making it hard for me..." before she could react to anything Vijay captured her lips. The kiss held everything he wanted to tell her it was his promise for her.

Madhu stood there frozen with her eyes closed not able to move an inch when his hand moved to her hip holding her tightly. It was her first kiss from her first love, she wanted him to be her last........................

Friends, please give your votes if you enjoyed the sweet moments❤❤❤