"Can we?" Son asked again, his eyes brightened at the bargain.

"Yes, babe, anything you want."

"Okay!" and Son gave Perth one of his brightest smiles ever. A smile Perth didn't want to see fading away from the boy's face. Even though he'd be risking getting caught by the men from his father's laboratory, it would all be worth it when Son smiles at the end of the day.

They managed to get to the hospital without getting caught even though Perth spotted a familiar greasy man that came knocking on his door the other day by the side of the road stopping a civilian and even when Perth couldn't hear anything he was saying, he imagined it must've been the same words he told Perth the other day - the same lies.

The first thing Boun asked them when they walked into a small examination room was of Prem. His face trying to seem like he was non-chalantly asking, as if he barely cared for his ex-boyfriend, but Perth saw right through him. They ended the relationship well; both of them said it was their differences that tore them apart yet, Perth felt it was their differences that brought them together closer than ever. And even though they might not be attached that way any longer, it was clear that both Prem and Boun really do care for one another because the truth of the matter was - you don't fall out of love that easily.

The next thing he does was hand Perth a piece of paper - a familiar one - with Son's face and apparent description of him, saying he was missing from a mental institution.

"I was walking to work and saw this plastered onto the wall next to the bakery."

"Boun, you couldn't possibly believe this shit-"

"Of course I don't" Boun stated firmly, pushing his thick rimmed glasses up, "I saw with my two eyes what is in that boy, ran tests that were positive - of course I wouldn't believe that he had escaped from a mental institution."

Son hid behind Perth when Boun's eyes landed on him. No matter how careful Boun was to him, how caring, how nice, how lovely - Son was always on the edge around doctors. He might seem comfortable around Prem, Yacht and especially Perth, but it never seems so around Boun. And the doctor with gentle eyes understood that such trauma never disappear magically. It takes trust and Boun was quite surprised by the trust Son had in Perth in such a short period of time.

"If anything, I'd say Son was a science experiment. Not a mental patient" Boun said, crossing his arms.

"And I'd say it's unlucky for me to know who is actually responsible for that."

Boun's eyes widened on Perth "you do?"

"My father-"

"Perth is not like his father" Son cut Perth off timidly behind the older lad, he had poked his head out and he was furrowing his brows to Boun "Perth is kind and he would never hurt me."

Boun chuckled as Perth reached over fondly rub the top of Son's head.

"I have no doubt. Perth must've been an angel to you."

Boun's statement made Son blush (Perth, too) and he buried his face into Perth's back, his dainty fingers fisting Perth's jacket.

"So, your father is the genius behind all of this eh?"

Perth sighed "I wouldn't call him that but yes, I learned about it the hard way."

"It's no surprise. Your father is a visionary man."

"Can we not talk about this? It's making Son and me uncomfortable."

"Alright, alright, come on, Son" Boun gestured towards the bed "Hop on."