77

Mina : "WHAT?!"

The feeling Chaeyoung and Mina are dealing right now is unexplainable. It's like their hearts are broken into pieces and the same pieces attacked them again.

Mingyu : "Aiden is with Mrs. Son"

He didn't heard any response from other line so he went on.

Mingyu : "Get ready"

Mina : "But why... I mean our flight is on Tuesday and today is Monday, almost a week is left"

Mingyu : "The Osaki's decided to have a meeting tomorrow in the morning, and want to see the whole family. Your dad said that they can't lose millions of dollars just because we want to spend Christmas here"

Mina : "You all can go, I will stay here"

Mingyu : "Mina the whole family, including you and Aiden"

Mina : "Okay"

She hung the call and looked at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung : "Stay!"

It is an order rather than being a demand or pleasing attitude.

With a sigh and tears forming in her eyes Mina replied...

Mina : "I can't"

Chaeyoung : "You can't or you don't want to?"

Mina : "Chaeng..."

Mina touched Chaeyoung's shoulder indeed her face is covered with tears.

Mina : "I want to Chaeyoung, going to japan back without you is not easy for me to handle"

Chaeyoung : "Mina you never loved me"

A teenager, maybe that's what in teenage mind with so much of changing hormones losing someone you love is the least thing anyone could hold onto. Chaeyoung who already lost her father at a young age can't afford to lose someone who she loves the most. And these things are causing her to release harsh and insensible words to Mina.

Mina : "Chaeyoung..."

She is at loss of words, she never expected that Chaeyoung will say something like that. Yes, she know she have to leave chaeyoung behind one day but she never imagined how it will be.

Chaeyoung : "Say no to him"

Mina : "I can't chaeyoung, I can't"

Chaeyoung : "You are a coward Mina and I hate you!"

Chaeyoung jumped out of the bed with her tears flowing like anything, bursted the door open and

Thud!

She left mina alone. Don't know where she went, she just ran.

Coward? She was, but she isn't now after meeting chaeyoung. Loving chaeyoung was the first risk she took to erase her cowardly feelings.

Mina understand Chaeyoung. Though Chaeyoung never accepted this fact but she isn't fully matured, there is a part of her which is childish and a little foolish.

Devastated! It is the right word to choose for Mina and Chaeyoung's condition right now.

Chaeyoung is crying cause she can but Mina wiped her tears, she forced herself to get up from the bed with huge weight on her heart and she started packing her bags. Mina have responsibilities of many things including Aiden, office work and others.

>>>>

It's almost the time to leave the place and depart everyone is bidding each other farewell, having promises to meet each other soon. Both sisters are equally in pain for parting from each other knowing they can't meet again.

Kai : "Where is Chaeyoung, isn't she intrested in goodbyes?"

Jungkook : "I saw him entering her room while I was coming here"

Mina : "I'll ca--"

Mingyu : "I'll talk to her"

She is afraid again. Mingyu is acting like a psychopath now a days. Pushing Mina towards Chaeyoung and then pulling Mina away from Chaeyoung. But now she is scared more than ever, it's their last meet and god knows what he will say now to that young fragile girl.

>>>>

A knock on the door was heard by Chaeyoung who is crying continuously. Thinking it is Mina, ready to stay with her she jumped and with her widest smile she pull the door, just to find the person who she is least intrested in.

Again with a tear dropping from her eyes she began to close the door but Mingyu was fast enough to capture it and push the door wide open.

Mingyu : "Chaeyoung, I'll not put seasoning on your wounds, just give me a second. I swear"

Chaeyoung : "I don't believe you!"

Mingyu : "No one do, here take this and I'll go"

He showed Chaeyoung a letter.

Chaeyoung : "Please I'm not in the mood of playing any pranks right now hoe"

Mingyu : "Okay call me hoe, but Chaeyoung read this. If you find anything which will hurt you or will harm you in anyway just tear these papers and throw it anywhere"

Chaeyoung : "What... What is it about?"

Mingyu : "Things I failed to Express and say. Please read it"

Chaeyoung nodded and with a sigh she tried to close the door again.

Mingyu : "Are you sure you don't want to see Mina for the last time"

Chaeyoung shook her head without thinking twice. She is scared that as soon as she will see that frame she can't handle the pain.

Chaeyoung : "Thank you"

Mingyu smiled and left.

>>>>

The flight was on time and they left for their country. Though Mina showed that she is sad cause they left her aunt and her cousins behind but the thing which is hurting her even more is Chaeyoung's anger, her words, everything that the younger one did. But... she is missing chaeyoung, she want to be in the Korean's embrace, she want to treasure her more, she want to kiss her, she want to relive the moments with her love.

>>>>

Next Day

Though it's a new day, it is as hurtful as last night and day, where she cried as she hugged her knees. How beautiful that night was, her lover in her arms, they were skin to skin, she was making tattoos on Mina's body not knowing it was their last night together. It's almost five in the evening, her mother asked everyone to give chaeyoung some space which they gladly did.

She decided to take a shower for relaxing and that was the point when she found out the letter given by Mingyu.

She sat on the edge of the bed and opened the letter. She started reading it.