61

Mina : "Let's go?"

Chaeyoung nodded without any protest she got drifted away with Mina's sweet voice.

Chaeyoung : "Do you want to listen a song?"

Mina : "hm"

She hummed with a nod.

Chaeyoung opened the app and handed Mina her phone to play the song.

Mina : "I don't have a particular song in my head right now, you can play any you would like to"

Chaeyoung : "Okay... So... What bout this one?"

Chaeyoung searched Bruno Mars and scrolled a bit until she found that fascinating song by Bruno Mars.

"Oh, her eyes her eyes..."

Chaeyoung didn't let the song to go further she stopped the song and looked towards Mina.

Mina : "oh, that was the nice song. I was listening to it"

Chaeyoung passed a smile and looked towards their hands before looking directly into Mina's eyes.

Chaeyoung : "oh, her eyes, her eyes. Make the stars look like they're not shinin'"

Mina shyly hide her face looking towards the floor that looks like drifting away. Chaeyoung smiled as she found Mina getting shy after hearing the first line.

Chaeyoung : "Her hair, her hair. Falls perfectly without her tryin' .She's so beautiful and I tell her every day"

Chaeyoung turned around, started walking backwards. She took a strand of Mina's hair putting behind her hair. Mina is blushing, she is blushing so hard but she tried to stop Chaeyoung to not to continue cause maybe this much of compliments is too much for Mina to handle.

Chaeyoung : "Yeah, I know, I know. When I compliment her, she won't believe me. And it's so, it's so. Sad to think that she don't see what I see"

Chaeyoung sung it coolly making Mina smile. She surely is deeply in love with this girl.

Chaeyoung : "But every time she asks me,..."

Chaeyoung paused and waited for a second until Mina get the signal that she should sing the next line.

Mina : "Do I look okay?"

Chaeyoung gave the widest smile and she continued to sing.

Chaeyoung : "I say, When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change, 'cause girl you're amazing just the way you are"

Mina can't stop herself from smiling.

Chaeyoung : "And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while, 'cause girl you're amazing just the way you are. Yeah"