3

Chaeyoung : "Tch! I need a proof that I'm your real daughter not adopted"

She said and picked her toast escaping from meeting her cousin Mina and her son, she directly stopped in her workshop.

Chaeyoung : "My place"

She threw herself on bed and started at the ceiling.

Meanwhile

Mrs. Son : "oh Mina... how are you my child"

She carefully hugged Mina, not interested in waking the sleeping beauty in her hand.

Mina : "Great aunt, how are you? You look so well and beautiful as always"

She smiled.

Mrs. Son : "No comment. And look at him looking more cuter than you"

Mina chuckled.

Mina : "no kidding aunty, but chaeyoung was way cuter than him when she was born."

Mrs. Son : "Don't lie. She is sitting here"

Mrs. Son turn her back and pointed at the table where chaeyoung was sitting a second ago, but now welcomed by none.

Mrs. Son : "This girl. SON CHAEYOUNG!!"

She screamed her name on top of her lungs, making mina chuckle and getting her son disturb a little bit.

Mrs. Son : "I don't know what to do with her, anyways come in"

Mina entered the house and that was the point when something clicked in the mother's head.

Mrs. Son : "Where are those two remaining fools?"

Mina settled on couch a little comfortably.

Mina : "Innie said he has some work at his friend's house and kookie said he want to have some fun?"

Mrs. Son : "Jerks"

She mumbled underneath her breath but enough for mina to hear that and make her giggle.

Mrs. Son : "I'll bring your favorite drink, sweet lemonade"

She smiled and left.

While she was in kitchen Mina's head is in Chaeyoung. How will her younger sister will look after 10 years. She still remembers the kid chaeyoung, everything in her head is as fresh as freshly picked tomatoes. The way younger girl's cheek have a deep dimple, the way her big brown orbs eyes shines, her no jam jokes, her mischives. She definitely missed the young girl who almost has forgotten her like a usual day in an year.

The day Chaeyoung was born 7 year Mina was beside her aunt. When her uncle picked Chaeyoung for the first time she was there, when her older cousin Jungkook looked at his first sibling with so much love and care she was there, she remember every moment  but the one she loves the most is when her uncle scooted closer to her and bend on his knees to show the young girl born to Mina. She still remembers the still face of chaeyoung and to make that memory more stronger they have a family picture at that time, all smiling widely while chaeyoung sleeping peacefully.

Mrs. Son : "Here is your drink"

Mina smiled and picked her drink, chucking it.

Mina : "As usual, best aunt"

Mrs. Son smiled.

Mrs. Son : "I called Son Jungkook, Son Chaeyoung and Son Jeongin here, In, kook will he here within 15 minutes and chaeyoung in 5 seconds. Sorry, cause if she'll die in my hand, you'll be the witness"

Mina chuckled, her aunt has been always like this. She is sweet, funny, loving and caring but guess her kids are a little more intolerable and always do things which annoys their mother.

Chaeyoung : "M-Mom"