69

Mrs. Son : "You like Mina?"

The sudden question increased Chaeyoung's heart rate rapidly. Her guts to face her mom vanished in the air like a tiny sand particle thrown into it. She lift her head but no words came out. She's tongue tied, a thing she never experienced before. She wants to say no but there's that part of her which is screaming yes.

Mrs son waited with patience before saying another statement which made chaeyoung almost die at the moment.

Mrs. Son : "You never let us enter your workshop but when it comes to Mina she is always there, I thought you both are getting well but that day Mina confessing 'I love you'  to you, I was in my room almost getting out for making dinner but after hearing Mina's confession there's not much I could do."

Chaeyoung : "Then why did you act like you know nothing?"

Mrs. Son : "I believe you. I was ten thousand percent sure that one day you will tell me about both of you"

Chaeyoung : "I'm sorry"

A tear escaped from Chaeyoung's eyes which was erased by Mrs. Son.

Mrs. Son : "I saw you controlling yourself for me Chaeyoung, but love is something you can't help. You don't have to be sorry. It's fine by me but if unnie will know it... I can't even imagine what will happen to both of you. Please be careful. I'm always with you"

Mrs. Son hugged Chaeyoung and don't know why as soon as Chaeyoung felt her mother's warmth her tears started flowing. She cried in her mother's embrace like a kid crying when he was pushed away by the other kids who are playing his favorite sports.

Mrs. Son : "Don't worry, calm down"

After five minutes chaeyoung finally calmed and that was the point Mrs. Son said some harsh words with so much of pitied look in her.

Mrs. Son : "I know it will hurt but... it's a forbidden love chaeyoung"

Like swallowing pills without water chaeyoung took her mother's word with a light nod and let herself drown in the seat, she closed her eyes not intrested in crying again. Looking for a felicity, a light, her shadow could also help her.

>>>>

The ride till the hotel was calmer except Aiden crying and Mina trying to sooth him. Mingyu who make sure to let Mina be with him all the time instead of letting her in Chaeyoung's side. Yes, chaeyoung wasn't able to steal a single glance until they reached the hotel.

They were welcomed by the Parks and according to I.N his hyung and Jimin was soo cheesy that he can't even describe.

The room numbers are as follows:

708 = Mrs. Son and Jeongin
709 = Kai and Jennie
701 = Jungkook and Jimin
702 = Mr. and Mrs. Myoui
703 = Mingyu
704 = Chaeyoung, Mina, and Aiden.

As Mina was unlocking their room's door she heard Mingyu's voice.

Mingyu : "Mina for a minute, please help me in my room"

Help? In a hotel room? That's strange Chaeyoung who is standing beside Mina gritted her teeth not at all forgetting to curse Mingyu.

Mina nodded though she found it strange she still went to Mingyu letting Chaeyoung have Aiden and entering their room, 704.

As soon as Mina entered the room Mingyu closed the door with so much of force, almost audible in the whole floor. He pinned Mina between him and the door pressing her cheek with his thumb and index finger.

Mingyu : "What the fuck is this?"