21

Mina : "WHAT?!"

Mina turn around to find chaeyoung still back facing her.

Mina : "I'm done... look here"

She said with so much demand in her voice. It's really shocking for a seventeen years old girl having one night stands.

As said chaeyoung turn her head to look at Mina looking absolutely gorgeous, beautiful, pretty and just add every synonym you know for this word cause chaeyoung can't take her eyes off of mina. She always looks stunning but Myoui Mina wearing casual clothes is something chaeyoung can't get enough of.

Mina : "You are just seventeen and you have night stands?"

Chaeyoung : "hmm... so what?"

This time mina faced her back to chaeyoung giving her chance to change her clothes which chaeyoung started removing.

Chaeyoung can hear a deep and a little loud sigh from Mina.

Mina : "Chaeng... You are too young for all these things. The things you do isn't right."

Chaeng people normally call her that, specially the one she is close to but the sweetness her name suddenly have, the way mina called it, it's making chaeyoung more and more greedy for Mina.

Chaeyoung : "I know... I am done"

Mina faced chaeyoung who plopped onto the bed started staring at the sky from a small roof window. Maybe just for today she is finding the stars a little less beautiful and intrested than ever.

Mina sat on the couch maintaining a safe distance between her cousin and herself. However maybe chaeyoung didn't found it a great idea to be away from mina and she didn't think twice like she always do blurted out her head thoughts.

Chaeyoung : "Are you scared?"

Her eyes still fix on the sky but Mina's already found them on Chaeyoung's face.

Mina : "huh? No why would I?"

Chaeyoung : "That I will do something bad to you"

Mina : "You will not do"

Chaeyoung : "How can you be so sure?"

Mina : "If you want you would have already did that, you have many chances back then"

Chaeyoung : "Then why are you maintaining a distance between us. Why don't you join me, the sky is as usual beautiful today"

It's the way chaeyoung speaks, it's the way her younger sister acts that make her go to a vulnerable state. A state where she loses her mind. And the way her heart beats makes her think that she will lose her life to.

She stood up and sat beside chaeyoung who is laying on the bed.

Chaeyoung : "If you want you can use this as a pillow"

She extended her arm showing mina. Mina hesitated for a second but she laid down.

The moment Mina's soft hair touched Chaeyoung's arm her body's temperature suddenly rises. She don't want to believe but it isn't lust she is feeling right now. It's something weird, something she has never thought of, something she had never felt before. It's anew for her. She is well aware about the fact that she is having a teeny tiny crush on her sister and she doesn't care about that. But the thing she is feeling now isn't included in the definition of teeny tiny crush.

Chaeyoung : "Mina you are making me feel all the weird things inside me"

Don't know what to say, cause she to is feeling those weird things, things with no name, no perfect definition just sensations.

Mina : "I'm sorry, should I get up"

Chaeyoung : "No, it's calming"

Mina : "Chaeng..."

Chaeyoung : "hmm?"

Mina : "The things you are feeling is wrong"

Though she is feeling the same things she still decided to keep them to herself.

Chaeyoung : "It doesn't matter. I just love having them"

There was a pin drop silence. Until chaeyoung spoke again.

Chaeyoung : "How is that Mingyu guy?"