"How about you sunbaenim? Do you have a boyfriend?" Hoseok tread lightly. After her question about his personal life, that would definitely merit him to ask the same question too.

"Noona."

"Huh?"

"I say call me noona, not sunbaenim," Sunhee insisted. "To answer your question, no boyfriend, no relationship. Too busy to get one. But hey, since we're both single, you can be my boyfriend," she joked.

Hoseok looked like he swallowed a fish. Sunhee just laughed at his reaction.

"Kidding! I know guys don't like having an older girlfriend, you can chill."

"I didn't say anything, sunbaenim," Hoseok defended himself. He didn't think of that. As a matter of fact, he never had thought that much about age difference of any kind in a relationship.

"Noona," she corrected him again. "No worries now, you'll find your soulmate one day. Just don't forget to invite me to your wedding," she quipped. "Now let's do something to pass the time," Sunhee suggested out of the blue.

"What?" Hoseok asked curiously. Spending time with Sunhee is definitely bringing his head to a rollercoaster ride. He didn't even enjoy the real roller-coaster ride to begin with.

"Let's play a game or something. We would be bored out of our mind waiting for anyone to realize we're missing or someone open the door."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Rock paper scissors!" Sunhee exclaimed.

The store room was filled with laughter and groan as Sunhee and Hoseok played and received penalty from their impromptu games. That was before they banged on the door again for a good measure just to make sure that someone would finally hear the racket from the room.

At first they chose to slap the loser's forearm until it was clear that it was going to leave a really mean red mark. That would be difficult to explain to the over-bearing managers they had. Forehead flick was out of the equation as that would definitely going to be shining like a beacon when they get out of the room. Rock Paper Scissors went to Muk Jji Ppa before it switched to Cham Cham Cham. Then they went to executing dance moves that both of them just learnt and gave tips and feedback on how to make it even better.

"It's already 7," Sunhee said as she looked at her watch. She went to the door with the mallet and knocked on the door again. She stopped after a good measure and looked at Hoseok in despair. "Let's make a bet on how much longer we are going to stay in here," suggested Sunhee.

"What are you planning on betting?" Hoseok was definitely interested.

"Let me see... betting on money seems boring."

"I agree."

"Betting on our things seems boring too since I don't know what you have that I want, vice versa."

"Loser will grant a wish to the winner whenever that would be," Hoseok said straight away.

"That is so cool. Why didn't I think of that?"

Hoseok considered on the probability of getting out, "I'd say we'll be here until 10 p.m. the latest."

"Seriously? I don't know. I'm betting on until tomorrow."

"Why?"

"I have my reasons," Sunhee said. "The cleaning staff is definitely going to come in here for that trolley tomorrow," she pointed.

"That is so pessimistic."

"After being stuck here for hours I am allowed to be pessimistic," Sunhee pouted. "How about you? Why 10?"