KIZZIE - Unnie Ahjusshi said he'll take u away from me. ( She said pointing towards me while staring at Y/N with shiny eyes. I scratched the back of my neck and tried to escape from the crime scene but had to stop when someone pulled me back on my seat.)

Y/N - Yaaahhhhhh how can u say that to my cupcake. Are u crazy or do u want to get beaten? ( She spat angrily while smacking my head again and again.)

JUNGKOOK - Argghhhhh it's hurting Y/N. ( I whined and tried to grab her wrist but she just held the hand of that brat and started fading from my sight.) Yaahh Y/N, Princess, Ok I'm sorry, I'll not do that again. Yahhh. ( I screamed to make her halt on her steps but she was unbothered. )

RM - Aigo our Jungkookie can't even manage kids. How are u going to manage yours? ( He stated with a snicker making me look towards him with a clenched jaw. )

JUNGKOOK - I hate kids. ( I muttered to myself and rose from my seat to move towards my room to join my girl.)

Just as I reached the stairs the ringing sound of the bell made me halt my steps. For the first time in these years, I saw Jimin Hyung running towards the door all excited. 'Daebak, why is he so excited for just a friend' I mumbled to myself and scoffed. I stood straight at the end of the stairs with my hands in my pockets to get a better view of our unwanted guest. Just as he stepped in my eyes were left wide and my mouth open. I never saw someone this perfect, everything about him is perfect. His brown eyes and perfect jawline is really making me a fanboy of him. I never thought someone can look this beautiful in a plain white shirt with just black jeans. What the hell??? How can someone be this handsome? Aish how come he is more handsome than me. I think I've seen him somewhere. Arghh Why have I started to get the jealousy vibes? Why did I agree to let him in my house? What if he saw Y/N. 'Andwae I can't let a man like him lay his eyes on my girl', I screamed mentally but just as I was about to speed towards my room. The voice that I don't want to hear right now buzzed in my ears.

Y/N - Ohh Taehyung Oppa.

TAE'S POV

Just as I entered that enormous house Jimin welcomed me with a wide grin on his face

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Just as I entered that enormous house Jimin welcomed me with a wide grin on his face. I was really excited to meet him after these years. I've never met him after that incident. I hugged him tightly remembering all the times when he stood by me. He's the only sincere and real friend of mine whom I earned when I was in high school, unlike the others who are just friends with me for benefits or for my good looks.

I wandered my eyes here and saw the others waiting for greeting me. I approached everyone one by one with respect as everyone here is older than me except for the one who is standing near the stairs. Just the sight of his face makes me want to punch him for leaving my angel in despair but I can't. I stepped forwards to greet him but a melodious voice made me turn towards it.

The sight before my eyes made my breath hitched. I never thought I'll meet her here. But why is she...Are they both together? Such thoughts started racing in my mind aching my heart. She ran towards me and caged me in her small arms ignoring the looks that Jungkook was giving to her. I closed my eyes to feel the warmth of her body and hugged her tightly totally ignoring the presence of others. At this moment I can't help but fall for her even more. But the fact that why is she here Is still eating me. She backed up from the hug and stared into my eyes with her brown ones melting my heart even more. No one knows how much I want this girl. Just one smile of her can make my day and now that she is standing in front of me this close, it is giving me butterflies.

🖤ONLY MINE🖤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें